Jennings' Sister blasts Rodgers during game

NorthWestCheeseHead

Cheesehead
Reaction score
You know, you don't have to pay attention to them. That's your choice to do so. They kinda have this right to say whatever they want.

You're right we don't. But it hit the media outlets, and they ran with it. That made it news - whether or not we agree with that is irrelevant. Ignoring people on the internet doesn't have the same effect as it does in real life. Real life comments like that are not preserved for posterity's sake unless there is someone there to record them. Where as; on this globally public soap box called "the internet" it is instantly recorded and preserved - even deleting posts doesn't fully erase their presence.

I'm more of the idea that personal responsibility of your own actions, and awareness of your own credibility is sorely lacking in most people now-a-days. I think it is more on the individual to self-edit themselves instead of expecting everyone else to turn a blind eye to their idiocy.

Poppa San

* Team Owner *
Staff member
Reaction score

GreenBlood

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
You're right we don't. But it hit the media outlets, and they ran with it. That made it news - whether or not we agree with that is irrelevant. Ignoring people on the internet doesn't have the same effect as it does in real life.

I guess my point is, who cares? JG didn't say it. His sister did. Why should what she says concern me in the least?

weeds

Fiber deprived old guy.
Reaction score
Can someone explain to me what this actually means? Is it a real career or what?

At first, I interpreted that as her being "unemployed". ;) Then, I saw further down that she is employed by some sort of medical services company. That degree in political science from MSU isn't helping her much in that field...however, I've got one in P.S., one in Journalism and one in economics and end up working in a bank...so go figger.

Anyhoo, she's cute...but, she hates the Packers because they're being mean to her brother??? Gimme a break. Perhaps the little fluffy should be playing with her Barbies ... accessorizing or something instead of commenting on whether or not the reigning MVP can get her brother a ball while running for his life. Hahahaa...

That being said, I do agree with her implication that the Pack should give the man his money - if they don't, I won't be all broken up about it but ... he's a locker room guy, I'd like to see him hang around but not if it appears the Pack get "rodgered" as they did on the Robert Brooks contract...I don't think Jennings is that type of case...and, I've got to think that Jennings called her and asked her to not comment further...remember folks, you can pick your nose, pick your ***, but you can't pick your relative. :)

ExpatPacker

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Where there's smoke there's fire. No Jennings didn't say it, but he's been saying other things over the course of the season concerning his future in GB, and most of it has been negative.

You don't think GJ talks to family about it? What his sister said was plain stupid but something tells me that she may have simply blown out of proportion feelings within the family about the situation.

This to me is another sign that GJ will not be here next year. Negotiations will not be made any easier because of this, and they were iffy already.

weeds

Fiber deprived old guy.
Reaction score
ExPat, from what I understand, negotiations have been "non-existent" ... not "iffy". However, from what I understood, Jennings said at the beginning of camp that he's not going to negotiate during the season anyway. He's disgruntled because the Pack haven't approached HIM to re-up...at this juncture, I don't think the Pack have cap room to play with, do they? I don't know where they're at.... buts Jennings has a cute sister and that is all that matters to me in this discussion...heh heh heh ... I've given this matter the due diligence it deserves.

OP
OP
HyponGrey

HyponGrey

Caseus Locutus Est
Reaction score
Where there's smoke there's fire. No Jennings didn't say it, but he's been saying other things over the course of the season concerning his future in GB, and most of it has been negative.

You don't think GJ talks to family about it? What his sister said was plain stupid but something tells me that she may have simply blown out of proportion feelings within the family about the situation.

This to me is another sign that GJ will not be here next year. Negotiations will not be made any easier because of this, and they were iffy already.
I think Jennings talks to his wife about it, and his wife talks to her sister in law, and by playing telephone, the situation get s way out of proportion. Besides, you know how girlfriends tend to be... shall we say... emotional? (Bat S* Crazy) when they talk to each other. I can say that I've been victimized by girl talk before and had to make everybody have a sit down to end it (which made me an @*H* she should just leave for about a month)

And no, we don't have the cap.

robertk328

Cheesehead
Reaction score

12theTruth

You're right we don't. But it hit the media outlets, and they ran with it. That made it news - whether or not we agree with that is irrelevant. Ignoring people on the internet doesn't have the same effect as it does in real life. Real life comments like that are not preserved for posterity's sake unless there is someone there to record them. Where as; on this globally public soap box called "the internet" it is instantly recorded and preserved - even deleting posts doesn't fully erase their presence.

I'm more of the idea that personal responsibility of your own actions, and awareness of your own credibility is sorely lacking in most people now-a-days. I think it is more on the individual to self-edit themselves instead of expecting everyone else to turn a blind eye to their idiocy.

Greg Jennings sister has a big mouth but what does it matter what she says. I'd bet BIG money Greg Jenning's private views don't reflect hers. That is really all that matters.

NorthWestCheeseHead

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I agree, but I refuse to agree with someone who disagrees with the notion of personal responcibility for one's own statements. Personally I think this whole topic is just as much-a-do about nothing at the Rodgers being arrogant thread.

I welcome your disagreements though.

NorthWestCheeseHead

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Greg Jennings sister has a big mouth but what does it matter what she says. I'd bet BIG money Greg Jenning's private views don't reflect hers. That is really all that matters.
I'll collect on that bet. Most people who talk with that sort of autority even when they are not in the actual "know" tend to be echoing what they have heard from those closer to the source. Still much-a-do about nothing.

Reaction score
You think that maybe Jennings wife has a vested interest in how Greg future pans out?
Yes, but right now they are in the best situation team wise because she lives with the rest of their family in Kalamazoo. Green Bay is the closest NFL team besides the Lions to where she lives. They are in the best living scenario right now.

profile_removed

Cheesehead
Reaction score
My concern here is on one of her tweets she actually makes a point. Aaron DOES hold the ball too long trying to make a play. This is an opposite but same problem Favre had. Favre rarely took sacks and threw balls he shouldn't have. Aaron takes sacks, and doesn't throw many INTs. The happy medium, and the perfect quarterback would throw the ball to Coach McCarthy's wife in the 3rd row.

rodell330

Cheesehead
Reaction score
My concern here is on one of her tweets she actually makes a point. Aaron DOES hold the ball too long trying to make a play. This is an opposite but same problem Favre had. Favre rarely took sacks and threw balls he shouldn't have. Aaron takes sacks, and doesn't throw many INTs. The happy medium, and the perfect quarterback would throw the ball to Coach McCarthy's wife in the 3rd row.

Yep. But you gotta take the good with the bad because he's made some huge plays by holding the ball and finding a wr downfield. His ability to zing the ball into tight spaces and ACCURATELY while being on the run is something i've never seen before. Theres a handful of starting qb's who aren't that accurate being stationary in the pocket. His mobility and making plays with his legs is why i think he holds the ball so long. If he was a stiff like Manning or Brady i'm sure MM would be alot tougher on him when he holds the ball.

Members online

Latest posts