Jennings' Sister blasts Rodgers during game

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
MUST READ: From Greg Jennings sister on twitter during the game:

ARod is the most overrated QB in the league! He is no where near Peyton or Brady! It sickens me, Peyton would avg. 5 TD with this squad!!!

@GregJennings ball out so you can leave this team! They will miss u when your gone! It's all good bye packers! Cheap team, can't afford him

Who can make a play @GregJennings can! He's the best freakin receiver these clowns got! Now take your talents to south beach & get paid!

It is so obvious that @GregJennings is being blatantly ignored by ARod. Maybe @ halftime GJ should put on #18 then ARod will force it to him!

GJ is the only receiver that has to jump in the air with both hands up to get the !!! It's ridiculous I pray he departs GB ASAP!

My God Aaron Rodgers holds the ball forever! GJ was wide open 5x for that touchdown! Goodness he acts like he doesn't want to throw to him
---------------------------
yes, this is real. Her twitter handle is @VLacri

NorthWestCheeseHead

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Wow, I'd be so pissed if I were him and she was my sister. Way to try and tank the contract talks before they even begin. I only say that because it sounds like she may be echoing frustratioms that her brother may or may not have voiced.

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
See ya Greg...

Was fun while it lasted, wish you will in Purple only not luck to beat us

Greg you will have your chance to play with AP now

Try to play with Ponder will break your heart

GreenBlood

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
MUST READ: From Greg Jennings sister on twitter during the game:

ARod is the most overrated QB in the league! He is no where near Peyton or Brady! It sickens me, Peyton would avg. 5 TD with this squad!!!.............

She said this on Twitter? I guess that begs the question, "WHO CARES?"

BorderRivals.com

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I wonder how much of this stems from him confiding in her or venting to her? Did she tweet anything at GJ for dropping that easy TD?! Or not coming up with the long ball that went through his hands?

GreenBlood

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Well, that makes the decision a bit easier.

The decision is clear, and it boils down to this:

We can NOT afford to lose both Jennings and Finley after the season. We will keep whichever one ends up costing less. If Finley won't negotiate a new deal, we have to cut him simply because the back half of his 2-year contract is too expensive at $8M. If he'll negotiate a contract more along the lines of $5-6M per year, then we can let Jennings go. If he won't, then we need to spend some cash on GJ.

If we simply don't bother signing GJ because of his stupid sister (which would be dumb) then that gives even more leverage to Finley. And I know some people hate Fin, but since I don't give a crap about Twitter, I don't. He's come on strong over the past 5 weeks or so and he's a valuable part of the team.

NorthWestCheeseHead

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Bet it was my tweet to him saying I hope that stuff didn't tank his contract talks. I highly doubt it, but a guy can dream; can't he?

rodell330

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Wow she really posted that? I thought Rodgers and Jennings had a great game today. Besides the drop he played great. Hes ouur best wr and i wont stop saying that until hes not a Packer. Just ignorant. For his sister to do that smh.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts