Jeff Saturday to retire

Poppa San

* Team Owner *
Staff member
Reaction score
What a way to end a great career. His last game will be as a starter in the ProBowl. Almost as good as the SB. At least he has a ring.

Poppa San

* Team Owner *
Staff member
Reaction score
Because fans don't have a clue which players are actually doing a good job. They vote for name recognition all to often.
Yet fans are only 1/3 the vote but unfortunately hold the tie breaker. Change the tiebreaker to select media and issues like this will dissipate. But then again, the media does the HOF voting and look at the political mess that is.

weeds

Fiber deprived old guy.
Reaction score
Phft... it doesn't matter how he got there. It's a fact of life when fan balloting is involved. If the media picked the participants exclusively, the great players who didn't react well with the media would get slighted...it's always something.

Still, props to Saturday for giving it a shot this year. The guy is a class act. Wish we had his services earlier in his career.

Powarun

Big Bay Blues fan
Reaction score
NFC's traitor in the pro bowl. It was pretty cool seeing something like that.

El Guapo

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Pretty cool that Peyton Manning engineered the switch for Jeff's final NFL game. That was probably a pretty emotional day for the guy.

Thanks for holding down the fort until EDS was ready to take over the reigns Jeff. It might have been a much worse mess without you!

I

I asked LT to delete my acct

I thought that was classy letting him snap to Peyton for the final time in the Pro bowl.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts