1. Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
  2. Announcement is LIVE: Read the Forum Post

Jazzed for Packers season and Lakers season!

Discussion in 'All Other Sports' started by Chicocheese, Aug 15, 2012.

1. Chicocheese

Chicocheese Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +209
    I have not been so excited for a Basketball season in a few years. I always get pumped for football / Packers season. This season I am ALMOST as excited as I was last season, though this season I feel like the Packers won't let the Lombardi trophy slip away again. They know what they did wrong last season and will fix it!

The Lakers have made some MAJOR moves this season, and have done an excellent job at reloading for a failed playoff experience last season. Kobe and Gasol are still in town, and they managed to get Nash for damn near nothing. Dwight Howard I think will be a big improvement over the inconsistent Bynum. Time for a 17th championship!

The San Diego Padres...well...they still need some work lol. Chase Headly is going to be the main building block I think.

2. Shawnsta3

Shawnsta3 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +375
    L.A Lakers < Miami Heat