Jay Cutler Proves Naysayers Wrong By Defeating ********* Team Ever To Make Playoffs

Pegger Packer

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I think we could all use a good laugh... :chisux:

FROM THE ONION SPORTS NETWORK:
Jay Cutler Proves Naysayers Wrong By Defeating ********* Team Ever To Make Playoffs | The Onion Sports Network

CHICAGO—Silencing once and for all the multitude of critics who said he did not have what it took to be a postseason quarterback, Bears quarterback Jay Cutler led the Bears to the NFC Championship Game last Sunday by defeating the 8-10 Seattle Seahawks, by far the worst team ever to make the playoffs. "I think I've demonstrated what I'm truly capable of when I'm playing to my strengths," said Cutler, who threw for two touchdowns against Seattle's godawful 27th-ranked defense and had a four-game interception streak snapped only because Seahawks safety Jordan Babineaux inexplicably muffed a pass thrown at the goal line. "People got to see my true potential today." Cutler will play his first postseason game against an opponent with a winning record Sunday.

Powarun

Big Bay Blues fan
Reaction score
Love Onion articles. Especially the one about an unknown man under the center starts taking snaps after #4 left.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts