Jay Cutler already talking smack

HyponGrey

Caseus Locutus Est
Reaction score
What's up fellas, I don't know if any of you remember me from last year... I'm not recognizing most of you. (PackFanInChiTown, help meh out if you're out there!)

But for the record, I have to say, regarding this pic:

I mean for real, it is a better skirt than the Packers cheerleaders. I know you guys love the Lombardi days, but that doesn't mean you have the girls strap on grannie ******* and waddle out there in the 1960s garb. Just sayin.
"Packer fan sicce: 2050" That makes you a ******, thus your argument is invalid. Just sayin.

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
What's up fellas, I don't know if any of you remember me from last year... I'm not recognizing most of you. (PackFanInChiTown, help meh out if you're out there!)

But for the record, I have to say, regarding this pic:

I mean for real, it is a better skirt than the Packers cheerleaders. I know you guys love the Lombardi days, but that doesn't mean you have the girls strap on grannie ******* and waddle out there in the 1960s garb. Just sayin.

You are aware that its highschool and college girls that are cheerleaders? Or you just took a stab at trolling?

Reaction score
I was mainly just joking around, sheesh. I thought it was a joking-around type thread with the Culter pics.

But srsly tho 1960 is calling...

Reaction score
Oh. Maybe it was when I did it. Or maybe I didn't have the patience to go through with navigating around it.

Reaction score
I don't know what part of that makes me look like I can't take stuff thrown my way. Maybe "sheesh" is a big deal over there in yer parts, I don't know. I'm from Cali.

All I know is I can take a lot, I'm a lifelong Lions fan. I have learned to be resilient. And so have my Lions.

HyponGrey

Caseus Locutus Est
Reaction score
I don't know what part of that makes me look like I can't take stuff thrown my way. Maybe "sheesh" is a big deal over there in yer parts, I don't know. I'm from Cali.

All I know is I can take a lot, I'm a lifelong Lions fan. I have learned to be resilient. And so have my Lions.
True, Lions just started getting their fair weather fans back

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score

You acted all hurt

Reaction score
Oh lol I guess it was just the text. If I were to have been saying it then that wouldn't have been in my tone.

Reaction score
Lol ok I just thought our little soap opera would be appropriate on a Jay Cutler thread.

weeds

Fiber deprived old guy.
Reaction score
A real... live...honest to goodness **** fan? :eek: I've heard you were out there someplace. ;)

Oshkoshpackfan

YUT !!!
Reaction score
Lions....lol....Just wait, Stafford is due for a shoulder injury....then what? Who the hell is the Lions back up QB? guessing a no-namer. You had bette hope that don't happen, since he is prone to that injury, and it don't take much considering he gets chased around a lot.

HyponGrey

Caseus Locutus Est
Reaction score
Lions....lol....Just wait, Stafford is due for a shoulder injury....then what? Who the hell is the Lions back up QB? guessing a no-namer. You had better hope that don't happen, since he is prone to that injury, and it don't take much considering he gets chased around a lot.
Kellen Moore? The winningest quarterback in the ncaa? I'm just waiting for that "Madden Curse" to break Megatron's foot

Oshkoshpackfan

YUT !!!
Reaction score
I can only hope for that Madden curse to activate, it sure screwed payton hillis over..lol

So....is the mighty kellen moore proven?....Hmmm....thought so...lol

Reaction score
It's your team that has a no-namer backup QB. We have Shaun Hill.

Also none of Stafford's injuries are prone to be re-aggravated. However, my Lions popped your Rodgers' concussion cherry, and now he is more prone to getting one for the rest of his life.

Croak

Vincit qui patitur
Reaction score
It's your team that has a no-namer backup QB. We have Shaun Hill.

Also none of Stafford's injuries are prone to be re-aggravated. However, my Lions popped your Rodgers' concussion cherry, and now he is more prone to getting one for the rest of his life.

The Packers have a backup QB?????? :eek:

Sent from my Kindle Fire using Tapatalk 2

Members online

Latest posts