Javon wants your respect

PackerTraxx

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Javon said he wants your respect as a man, that he is standing up for himself for what he deserves. This parphased but is the gist of what he said. What do you think?

Zero2Cool

I own a website
Reaction score
I will respect him when he fires Drew and comes back to practice like a REAL MAN and honor his contract and have faith in the organization he says he 'loves'.

Mackie2001

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I'd respect him if after four years of college he could handle his own affairs and didn't need an agent. Right now, I couldn't care less if he plays or not.

BrettFavre4MVP

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I've never been much of a Walker fan. I'm a Fergie fan. I think Fergie is more than capable of picking up the slack if Walker doesn't show up for training camp, then preseason, then eventually regular season. Let him sit, I don't care at all.

HatestheEagles084

Cheesehead
Reaction score
right now i feel betrayed...last year pre-season i was saying how walker was gonna emerge as a top reciever in the league...everyone was like "no walker only comes in as a 3rd reciever and faces poor cornerbacks..." who won that one...yeah and now he holds out, i want him back ASAP, he means more to this offense than anyone realizes, especially cause ahman green's coming into the season with off field problems

arrowgargantuan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
BrettFavre4MVP said:
I've never been much of a Walker fan. I'm a Fergie fan. I think Fergie is more than capable of picking up the slack if Walker doesn't show up for training camp, then preseason, then eventually regular season. Let him sit, I don't care at all.

Ferguson can't take the place of walker, no way.

if he sits, he sits...but nobody on our roster is going to take his place right now.

IPBprez

Cheesehead
Reaction score
AG's right - at this moment in time Fergie's still got lots of work to do before he can walk in the same path. Although, we may - AG - finally see Driver gettin' back out there with the same enthusiasm he had before he hurt his neck.... and that ain't hay! So watch for it.

Side Note: I received an email earler today from my friend over at the Charity Foundation Headquarters. She tells me that both Javon & Darren willl be here in town for the Indy500 - and We may get to meet both of them... possibly... Heck, who knows. If it happens, it happens... I never really get all worked up.. not like I did back in the day watchin' concerts at Alpine Vallley and eatin backstage with Jackson Browne, just cause my girl worked int he Restaurant in them days... or playin Trivial Pursuit with Robin Zander just cause my buddy's sister married the guy....

Anyway - Javon is also having an Event - here's the link. And, remember gents, this isn't about football when you see one of these... it's about what happens when they're done playing football and are trying to do something else.....

Javon Walker Softball Event

Even though we're upset at the guy - we still need to give credit where credit is due!
Take a break for a slight moment, okay? (Thanks)

HatestheEagles084

Cheesehead
Reaction score
arrowgargantuan said:
Ferguson can't take the place of walker, no way.

if he sits, he sits...but nobody on our roster is going to take his place right now.

no, ferguson can not take walker's place. walker's the best reciever we've had in a while, a threat short, a threat deep, our offense is gonna struggle without him, lets get him in before summer camp

Members online

Latest posts