1. Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
  2. Announcement is LIVE: Read the Forum Post

Javon Walker Works out for the Vikings

Discussion in 'All Other Team Discussions' started by Schmitty327, Aug 20, 2010.

1. Schmitty327

Schmitty327 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    Once again the Vikings are lookin at another Packer that couldnt cut it in Green Bay.:viksux:

2. Quientus

Quientus Oenophile

Ratings:
    +3
    - Yet the Vikings seems to manage rather well ... All though I will admit I will have to say I'm somewhat "intrigued" by that particular move aswell ... But who knows ... Maybe J. Walker will have one "super catch" like the one the Vikings had vs. SF ... :sword:

3. JSherm55

JSherm55 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    Javon Walker must be desperate

Brett Favre essentially screws him over and now he's willing to sign with Minnesota? I understand if this is your last chance at the NFL, but still, must be desperate if you're willing to team up with that farce of a teammate again.

4. PackAttackUK

PackAttackUK Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +26
    The Viqueens must be desperate also!!

5. PackersRS

PackersRS Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +979
    This is just pathetic. All there is to be said.

6. Mr. StyleZ

Mr. StyleZ Banned Banned

Ratings:
    +376
    Hope Nick Collins knocks his *** out.

7. jkrelt

jkrelt Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +13
    Longwell, Favre, and now Walker...who's next?? Tony Mandarich, Terrel Buckley, Ed West, Randy Wright? Seriously, the Queens have more washed up talent than the NFL on FOX. Walker should be selling used cars, not playing football...

But I always say...the vikings are good, but they just need a few more ex-Packers on their team if they want to get their first championship.

8. Mushroom

Mushroom Packer Owner/Shareholder

Ratings:
    +105
    Interesting that this is brought up. My g/f watches a show called 'In-Session". Its essentially a court show. Anyhow, she tells me last monday after work that Javon Walkers case was being featured...., possibly still going on. Well, I should say its his attackers cases, but whatever.

9. jkrelt

jkrelt Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +13
    Agreed!
    Longwell, Favre, and now Walker...who's next?? Tony Mandarich, Terrel Buckley, Ed West, Randy Wright? Seriously, the Queens have more washed up talent than the NFL on FOX. Walker should be selling used cars, not playing football...

But I always say...the vikings are good, but they just need a few more ex-Packers on their team if they want to get their first championship. Walker is just trying to keep himself relevant in a league that he doesn't deserve anymore.

:viksux:

10. Powarun

Powarun Big Bay Blues fan

Ratings:
    +416
    Eh, after a while it gets tiring, also I don't think Walker has the best of chances of playing in the first place. If I am not mistaken the Vikes had decent YOUNG receivers and a good running back. It is kind of old hearing that our players go over there when we replace them, but as soon as their team becomes half Packer players they may have to rename themselves.

11. Murgen

Murgen MechaPackzilla

Ratings:
    +585
    seems to me this is the Vikings getting nervous that Percy Harvin might not play many games this year, if at all and are buying some insurance. why else would they sign him now.

Vikings should just rename themselves the Green Bay ex Packers.

12. Mr. StyleZ

Mr. StyleZ Banned Banned

Ratings:
    +376
    Lets not forget about Sharper & Ferguson.. Next we'll see Bubba Franks wearing purple...