Javon Walker Got F***** Up in Vegas

nelanator

Cheesehead
Reaction score
http://www.kirotv.com/sports/16624839/detail.html

NFL wide receiver Javon Walker was found unconscious on East Flamingo Road and Koval Lane Monday morning, Las Vegas police said.

The Oakland Raiders player was taken to Sunrise Medical Center's Trauma unit, where he was listed in fair condition late Monday afternoon, hospital officials told Las Vegas station KVVU.

Police said Walker suffered an orbital fracture; They are unsure how the receiver sustained his injuries.

According to the Las Vegas Review-Journal, Walker was seen Saturday night at Tryst at the Wynn spraying the crowd with some of the 15 bottles of Dom Perignon Rose champagne he ordered.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Moron

bozz_2006

Cheesehead
Reaction score
not cool to see someone get messed up like that. but that doesn't make the old adage any less true; turds float to the top. glad the Packers were smart enough to cut this turd before it got too late. *flush*

cheesey

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Wow..........he just keeps getting more and more strange.
T.O. without as much talent.

I think he forgot to take his brain with him when he left GB.

johnny_blood

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I feel bad for Javon and hope he recovers quickly.

However, before Darrent Williams was shot, Walker was out spraying champagne on people. If he wants to go out again until 6 AM and spray more bottles of champagne on people, he needs to hire some security.

Seriously, WTF?

tromadz

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Jesus Christ, what is wrong with this guy? I bet "that team" (Broncos, formerly the Packers) is glad they got rid of him and is now Oakland's problem.

You'd think after partying hard and having a teammate die in his arms the other year, he would stay away from that kind of thing, but apparently not.

Orbital fractures are nasty. What an idiot.

EDIT - MORE NEWS - EDIT

Reports said Walker was at a nightclub called Tryst and had ordered 15 bottles of Dom Perignon and was spraying the crowd earlier in the night. Reports also said he was seen at another club ordering champagne at 6:30 a.m. Monday.

Yeah, what did he expect to happen? I'm all for enjoying the night life, but when you're a pro athlete\celeb, you have a target on your back. You have to do it smart, or not at all.

johnny_blood

Cheesehead
Reaction score
You must be logged in to see this image or video!

tromadz

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I remember when I read about him being friends\training with T.O. and I was hoping he wouldn't be as bad as T.O.

He's worse.

And without the talent(well, he's not at T.O.'s level anyway, or Drivers...or Jennings. Consistency and Health, Javon)

Even TO performs at a high level despite his asshatery.

Good pics, Johnny.

Raider Pride

Cheesehead
Reaction score
OK I found the thread. In the NFL Forum.

I still think this is sad. Regardless of the Dom spraying, and the so called $15,000.00 first round story in the L.V.R.

I want to find out the facts, before I judge him in this case. The guy has a smashed eye socket which he did not deserve if it was indeed a mugging.

He could have lost sight in one I as I type this? Which will end his career in the NFL.

As I stated in the Packer Forum before finding this thread. He should have stayed in Green Bay, Not listened to his Manager/Agent and continued to get the love he was getting before he became bitter and went to Denver.

I wish him well and that the injuries are not serious. Vegas can be dangerous, not just for a guy spraying Dom, but for a regular guy walking back to his Hotel off the strip.

Reaction score
Well said RP.

I can't help but wonder if the tragic death of Darrent Williams has really impacted J-Walk more than anyone of us is willing to admit.

It isn't as if Javon was causing problems in Denver, but things have taken a worse for J-Walk ever since that incident in the Denver night club.

I hope he does get his act together soon, he seemed to be a great person while in GB, and I don't think people change that drastically in such a short amount of time.

tromadz

Cheesehead
Reaction score
all about da packers said:
Well said RP.

I can't help but wonder if the tragic death of Darrent Williams has really impacted J-Walk more than anyone of us is willing to admit.

It isn't as if Javon was causing problems in Denver, but things have taken a worse for J-Walk ever since that incident in the Denver night club.

I hope he does get his act together soon, he seemed to be a great person while in GB, and I don't think people change that drastically in such a short amount of time.

I disagree.

Bad things happen to him when he goes out and parties like a rockstar.

Lesson: Don't party like a rockstar, Javon.

This has nothing to do with Darrent Williams. This has everything to do with Javon being irresponsible and well...dumb.

It's ok though, I'm sure he'll be in the news next offseason for something similar, and we can say it was because of this incident, which was because of the darrent incident,etc.

ElleBlue

Cheesehead
Reaction score
The Javon Walker stories makes for good material for Playmakers. If only they were still running.

cheesey

Cheesehead
Reaction score
all about da packers said:
Well said RP.

I disagree.

Bad things happen to him when he goes out and parties like a rockstar.

Lesson: Don't party like a rockstar, Javon.

This has nothing to do with Darrent Williams. This has everything to do with Javon being irresponsible and well...dumb.

It's ok though, I'm sure he'll be in the news next offseason for something similar, and we can say it was because of this incident, which was because of the darrent incident,etc.
I agree with you Trom. (NOW I'm agreeing with Trom!?!? My......how the mighty have fallen!!!)J/K!!! :lol:
You think that seeing a friend get killed would be a wake up call for Walker. So what does he do? Goes out and gets the "spotlight" put on him by spraying a crowd with expensive champaign. Could he maybe have been beatdown because he got some big mean guys with $2000 suits on wet with the stuff? Thats what popped into my mind first. Of course robbing a guy thats wasting big money spraying away champaign could be too.
I feel sorry for him........but he shouldn't put himself in that situation. Again, you'd think that seeing his friend die in his arms would wake this kid up. But i guess it didn't.
If he would have shut up and stayed here, i bet he never would have had this kind of stuff happen to him. But who knows.

Packnic

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Raider Pride said:
OK I found the thread. In the NFL Forum.

I still think this is sad. Regardless of the Dom spraying, and the so called $15,000.00 first round story in the L.V.R.

I want to find out the facts, before I judge him in this case. The guy has a smashed eye socket which he did not deserve if it was indeed a mugging.

He could have lost sight in one I as I type this? Which will end his career in the NFL.

As I stated in the Packer Forum before finding this thread. He should have stayed in Green Bay, Not listened to his Manager/Agent and continued to get the love he was getting before he became bitter and went to Denver.

I wish him well and that the injuries are not serious. Vegas can be dangerous, not just for a guy spraying Dom, but for a regular guy walking back to his Hotel off the strip.

those pictures show me all the facts i need to know. This kid had talent, a talent that some people even in the NFL wish they had. He has squandered every good opportunity he has gotten and now he is nobody who thinks hes somebody. I could care less if he gets his orbital socket busted every day for the next 30 years. and if he can't ever play football again... GOOD so be it. he has had multiple chances in this life... and i dont care how good he thinks he is, you only get so many chances.

Javon Walker got his *** beat and deserved it. Darrent Williams, Pacman... any half *** retarded NFL player should know better than to be ordering champagne at 6 in the morning in Vegas. Without security or taking better precautions at the very least.

Greg Jennings didn't get his eye busted open this weekend. Because Greg Jennings isn't a complete moron. TO didn't get his face busted open this weekend... because even TO isn't this stupid.

Like Trom said... Im all for a serious throwdown in Sin City... but Javon Walker deserves everything hes gotten.

Just go ahead and get it over with... someone get Jerry Jones on the line...because thats where hes gonna end up.

tromadz

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Jennings: Walker's plight a 'wake-up call'

June 17, 2008 4:00 PM

Posted by ESPN.com's Kevin Seifert

Wide receiver Javon Walker hasn't been on Green Bay's roster since 2005, but his plight certainly was a topic of conversation Tuesday in the Packers' locker room.

"It's a wake-up call," receiver Greg Jennings said. "I think it makes you realize that even though you are an NFL athlete, it doesn't exempt you from issues that may occur. That puts the spotlight on you even more. You have to be careful who you associate yourself with. ... It's an unfortunate situation. It happens, and when it hits close to home like it has here, then it makes you open your eyes a little bit more."

Walker spent four seasons with the Packers and enjoyed a career year in 2004, catching 89 passes for 1,382 yards and 12 touchdowns. Only a handful of Walker's former teammates remain on Green Bay's revamped roster, and most of them chose their words carefully Tuesday.

Veteran receiver Donald Driver declined comment and defensive end Aaron Kampman said: "I hope he's OK, but I really don't know anything about it."

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
Walker was abducted!! LOL

Just moments after getting out of **** surgery to fix his broken face, NFL star Javon Walker blew the lid off his mysterious beatdown -- claiming he was abducted out of his Las Vegas hotel room by gun-toting thugs early Monday morning.

In an exclusive statement to TheDirty.com Walker said, "I was just back at my room and at about 5:30 in the morning, I got a knock at the door, I opened it and 3 guys with guns were there, they cracked me in the head a few times knocking me unconscious. They then robbed me of everything I had -- my watch, money -- everything! Somehow they got me to the car and dropped me off in the street. That's what happened."

Walker, who just signed a $55 million dollar contract with the Oakland Raiders, also says reports that the robbery stems from the champagne wars with Floyd Mayweather at Tryst nightclub earlier in the evening are completely false.

Pack93z

You retired too? .... Not me. I'm in my prime
Reaction score
Sounds like a cover story for a gent that got taken by a hooker and her ****.. why spend the money just on the Dom.. choose better Javon.

tromadz

Cheesehead
Reaction score

Just moments after getting out of **** surgery to fix his broken face, NFL star Javon Walker blew the lid off his mysterious beatdown -- claiming he was abducted out of his Las Vegas hotel room by gun-toting thugs early Monday morning.

In an exclusive statement to TheDirty.com Walker said, "I was just back at my room and at about 5:30 in the morning, I got a knock at the door, I opened it and 3 guys with guns were there, they cracked me in the head a few times knocking me unconscious. They then robbed me of everything I had -- my watch, money -- everything! Somehow they got me to the car and dropped me off in the street. That's what happened."

Walker, who just signed a $55 million dollar contract with the Oakland Raiders, also says reports that the robbery stems from the champagne wars with Floyd Mayweather at Tryst nightclub earlier in the evening are completely false.

That story is such ********. I would bet cash money he's lying. This guy is a real piece of work.

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
longtimefan said:

That story is such ********. I would bet cash money he's lying. This guy is a real piece of work.

Yup I agree, he got drunk....passed out on the street, and someone robbed him

Packnic

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I agree with Pack93.

******* got drunk, picked up a hooker, **** follows, beats the **** out of him, leaves him in the street.

develops detailed plot to disguise his embarrasing screwup .

Javon, go buy a house in Oakland and never leave it.

vike4life

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I have always heard you don't want to stray to far off the strip. Which is why I never have. But, when you are flashing large amounts of cash, and spending money like a complete idiot, well what do you expect?

johnny_blood

Cheesehead
Reaction score
That quote might be fiction, why would he first talk to some obscure website?

If he said it, I bet he's lying. If it's true then the hotel will have videotape, and probably there are witnesses.

Why would he open the door?

Why would you transport his unconscious body through the Bellagio if you've already had the opportunity to steal $100,000 of his jewelry and $3000 cash?

IronMan

Cheesehead
Reaction score

After telling this to the police, he said , (in his best Donnie Baker voice) "This is a true story; I swear to god it is."

Members online

Latest posts