Jarret Bush

fvre4mvp

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I noticed on sunday he was the first gunner on the ball on almost every punt. I read about him having great potential on this site. Is there any word on him and if he'll get more PT?

Yared-Yam

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I noticed on sunday he was the first gunner on the ball on almost every punt. I read about him having great potential on this site. Is there any word on him and if he'll get more PT?

Blackmon had better get more PT before he does. Bush is probably just as good/bad as Dendy

millertime

Cheesehead
Reaction score
some panthers fans were talking up bush. hope they're right. has pj pope seen any PT?

Reaction score
Is he a good cover man?

The thing with Bush is that I believe he had the skills and physical ability and measurables (IE speed) to be a solid if not great CB.

He didn't have the best technique, and had some lapses that were a result of the NFL level of talent.

I also believe he had some strength problems that would create problems for him in the coverage scheme the Packers use.

He has had a while to practice using improved technique, but I believe it takes a while to get comfortable with the adjustments in technique and to make sure that when you become tired towards the latter stages of the game, you don't resort to using the old technique because it is "easier". I would think that is why they are limiting Bush's PT right now, but he is said to have a bright future.

Drich318

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Bush appears to be a monster on special teams, hwoever that is probably the limit of his success in the NFL. The Packers have Woodson, Harris, Dendy, and Blackmon ahead of him on the depth chart, and they will probably add another CB during the draft or free agency next year.

Members online

Latest posts