Jari Evans Is A Huge Concern To Me

D

Deleted member 6794

I hate to say it but we got a downgrade from Lang out there, and one that was having similar issues trying to protect Breed. Kyle Murphy has some of his own, but he's young and I think needs a bit more time to develop. JE on the other hand has been in the league long enough that I expect wayyy better. I know I should be more optimistic after a win, but I really want us to do better than 10-6 and if we don't, I think this O-line will be the reason.

I agree with a lot of other posters that there's no reason to be overly concerned about Evans' performance, especially as he should improve over the course of the season getting used to blocking for Rodgers and Bulaga returning.

There were some issues, and I'm sure a lot of it was due to Bulaga's absence. I'm not concerned as of the present.

I'm not concerned about the starting offensive line either but quality depth is definitely a question mark.

PackAttack12

R-E-L-A-X
Reaction score
I'm not concerned about the starting offensive line either but quality depth is definitely a question mark.
Absolutely, just referring specifically to Evans with that statement. Depth is a huge question mark. fortunately, Murphy showed some promise against a quality opponent which we hadn't seen before. Definitely a positive.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts