Jared Cook's injury not season ending

• Thread starter Deleted member 6794
  • Start date

Arthur Squires

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I have to say Cook is not the explosive addition we were supposed to have brought in for A-Rod. The way I see it not much of a difference between Cook and RR. Hopefully it's just taking Cook time to adjust to offense still and we haven't seen his best yet. If this injury causes him to miss a couple games. It will be a big shot for Perillo who has shown the knack to get open and has very good hands.

OP
OP
D

Deleted member 6794

I have to say Cook is not the explosive addition we were supposed to have brought in for A-Rod. The way I see it not much of a difference between Cook and RR. Hopefully it's just taking Cook time to adjust to offense still and we haven't seen his best yet. If this injury causes him to miss a couple games. It will be a big shot for Perillo who has shown the knack to get open and has very good hands.

Over the first few games Cook showed that he's more athletic than Rodgers but yesterday also proved he's inconsistent at best catching the ball on the play he got injured.

El Guapo

Cheesehead
Reaction score
There was a reason that the Titans and Rams let him walk - obviously money is the big thing but if you're worth it, you get paid. Cook has his issues so there was only excitement but no guarantee that he would succeed here. There is still time though.

C-Lee

Cheesehead
Reaction score
The play he got injured on really didn't seem that bad.... This guy is made of glass, to be honest.

Hoping for a quick recovery.

thisisnate

Cheesehead
Reaction score
He hasn't produced much yet early in the season, but he is at least a big play threat that defenses need to account for. Sometimes that's all you really need out of a guy for him to be useful.

Reaction score
It's good news overall. Sounds like he might miss October ball tho. I wasn't overly impressed with him yet but I'm not sure we should write him off just yet either. I kinda like having another big target opposite RR.

El Guapo

Cheesehead
Reaction score
It sounds like Cook has the dreaded high ankle sprain. This could take a while. At least Richard Rodgers got himself into shape this season.

Mondio

Cheesehead
Reaction score
That was the last time I'm going to peg a player to have a breakout game.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts