Jared Allen rips rookies who waste money on jewelry

News Bot

News Bot
Reaction score
Vikings defensive end Jared Allen has made tens of millions of dollars in his NFL career, but he doesn’t look like it: He’s known for wearing jeans, tattered shirts and a haircut that looks like he did it himself. So when Allen sees NFL players who look like a million bucks but haven’t earned a…
You must be logged in to see this image or video!

Source: ProFootballTalk.com

GWheels

Cheesehead
Reaction score
It's fine what they want to spend their money on but in 3 or 4 years when their out of the league I don't want to read a blog or article *****ing and moaning about not having money to pay their rent or child support.

ivo610

Cheesehead
Reaction score
or them asking for money from teammates when the work stoppage hasnt really even occured yet...

Helmets

Cheesehead
Reaction score
yes, what was with every college player at the draft with 3 carat diamonds in each ear? They haven't even signed a contract yet and they are sporting $10,000 watches and more diamonds than a small-town jewelry store.

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
yes, what was with every college player at the draft with 3 carat diamonds in each ear? They haven't even signed a contract yet and they are sporting $10,000 watches and more diamonds than a small-town jewelry store.

Agents, they do it on a loan basis..How else is a college kid with no job getting suits, watches, cars and such?

packerstl101

Cheesehead
Reaction score
It's fine what they want to spend their money on but in 3 or 4 years when their out of the league I don't want to read a blog or article *****ing and moaning about not having money to pay their rent or child support.
i still wouldnt care. they should know how to handle money.

Murgen

MechaPackzilla
Reaction score
By the time your done reading this thread. Dez Bryant has been sued by another jewelery store.

Members online

Latest posts