Jan 12th next game

Pokerbrat2000

Opinions are like A-holes, we all have one.
Reaction score
Whatever team we get next Sunday, they will be pretty banged up. Once again reminds us of just how amazingly healthy of a season the Packers have had.

Side note: Hats off to Taysom Hill, that guy is just amazing. Too bad the Packers didn't know what they had with him.

RepStar15

"We're going to relentlessly chase perfection."
Reaction score
For the first time in 10 years this team is healthy going into a playoff game. They will be facing a beat up Eagles or Seattle team. Going to be a tough game, but home field is everything. Going to be tough cheering for the Vikings next week, but will have too. The packers road to the super bowl is here!

Reaction score
For the first time in 10 years this team is healthy going into a playoff game. They will be facing a beat up Eagles or Seattle team. Going to be a tough game, but home field is everything. Going to be tough cheering for the Vikings next week, but will have too. The packers road to the super bowl is here!
Yeah. If it comes to that, I like our chances against MN at Lambeau. That’s our best path if we make it to the NFC game.
Time is still on our side as far as getting a full grasp of this system. I don’t think anyone expected us to be in this position at 13-3 and a chance at all games at home.
That’s just plain impressive for a new O system/HC

Last edited:

RepStar15

"We're going to relentlessly chase perfection."
Reaction score
Yeah. If it comes to that, I like our chances against MN at Lambeau. That’s our best path if we make it to the NFC game.
Time is still on our side as far as getting a full grasp of this system. I don’t think anyone expected us to be in this position at 13-3. That’s just plain impressive for a new O system/HC
I also don’t care how ugly they look if they win three more games.

Members online

Latest posts