James Starks Must Be Cut TODAY!!!!

PackerfaninCarolina

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Enough of this clown trying to carry the ball for this team, he can't even break one wimpy tackle to save his life. What a bust of a pick this guy was, what's with this team's fascination of this do-nothing? Christine Michael is way better than this having seen him play and I don't give a damn how much or little he knows about the playbook, this Starks guy has to go NOW!!!! MM please cut him off this team before his cancer infects this whole offense to the core. You too TT.

GB2016

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Enough of this clown trying to carry the ball for this team, he can't even break one wimpy tackle to save his life. What a bust of a pick this guy was, what's with this team's fascination of this do-nothing? Christine Michael is way better than this having seen him play and I don't give a damn how much or little he knows about the playbook, this Starks guy has to go NOW!!!! MM please cut him off this team before his cancer infects this whole offense to the core. You too TT.
Christian Michael looks good for the few runs he was in...runs real hard. Hope he gets more touches in the 2 nd half

OP
OP
PackerfaninCarolina

PackerfaninCarolina

Cheesehead
Reaction score
He's certainly outshining him. Make Christine Michael the number 1 splitting carries with Rip the rest of the year, and SHIP JAMES STARKS TO CLEVELAND!!!

OP
OP
PackerfaninCarolina

PackerfaninCarolina

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Someone rated my post here as funny, but seriously Starks got outgained by Michael, Rip, Monty, and Rodgers. 3 of those players aren't even RBs, what kind of a stooge RB gets to be allowed on a team when he can't even pick up a damn yard?

H

HardRightEdge

What a bust of a pick this guy was, what's with this team's fascination of this do-nothing?
He was a sixth round pick. There's no such thing as a "bust" out of that round.

You must have slept through the 2010 run (which is very unfortunate for you) and the 2015 season.

It's hard to find much good in his play this season. Yet another knee injury this year may finally be one too many. But it is not hard to understand why they wanted to keep him.

Last edited by a moderator:

NelsonsLongCatch

Cheesehead
Reaction score
He was a sixth round pick. There's no such thing a "bust" out of that round.

You're right about that. It's almost unheard of in today's NFL for a 6th round pick with injury concerns (in college) to last 7 seasons in the league. This guy is an anomaly. Better running backs have had shorter careers.

Carl

Cheesehead
Reaction score
He was a sixth round pick. There's no such thing a "bust" out of that round.

You must have slept through the 2010 run (which is very unfortunate for you) and the 2015 season.

It's hard to find much good in his play this season. Yet another knee injury this year may well be one too many. But it is not hard to understand why they wanted to keep him.

Starks 2010 playoffs alone make him not a bust for where he was drafted.

melvin dangerr

In it to Win it All
Reaction score
I know starks is stinking up the back field now but the entire run game has been bad and not all Starks fault when the QB has 3 rushing TDs and just 2 RB TDs (management fault!)

Packerlifer

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Starks is in his last season in Green Bay and probably the NFL. So don't fret about it right now.

childerm

Cheesehead
Reaction score
He didn't have a good game today that's for sure.

Saying he didn't have a good game is too nice. He has been awful this whole season. He only has 142 yards on 61 carries, for an amazing 2.3 yards a carry.
Lets compare him to some the guys he has been working with in the backfield.

Ty has 46 more rushing yards then him with 22 less carries
Lacy has only 14 more carries but 219 more yards
AR has 160 more yards on 8 fewer attempts.
My math could be horribly off but those stats should have todays game in them as well.

Unless he has an injury no one knows about, he declined super fast over the offseason.

Firethorn1001

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Starks has definitely hit a wall this season and there is nothing from his play on the field suggesting he should be back next season, but with 4 games left, just don't see the need to cut him. That Michael was in the game when they were trying to run the clock out is pretty telling.

red4tribe

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Not saying that Starks has had a great year, but without him, we probably don't win the Super Bowl in 2010. He's been more than worth a sixth round pick for that alone.

D

Deleted member 6794

Michael didn't have good numbers during yesterday's game either (9 carries for 19 yards, 2.1 avg.) but it's pretty obvious he should be the featured back vs. the Seahawks.

RepStar15

"We're going to relentlessly chase perfection."
Reaction score
We cannot cut him because we have no RB depth lol...
But if anyone could kindly update me on any injuries that may have occurred during yesterdays game. I had to illegally stream the game because I was too sick to go to the bar and I got no sound and an extreme lag. Anything I should know about that I missed? Thank you!

Members online

Latest posts