Jake Ryan

RepStar15

"We're going to relentlessly chase perfection."
Reaction score
Maybe the most underrated player on the defense? There was a GAPING hole without him in the Tennessee game. He needs to get back on the field STAT. Also...why was a starting inside linebacker that plays almost 100% of snaps on the field for a kick off anyways? I understand the team is hurting and gave up a 99 yard return against the Colts, but come on!

Arod2gjdd

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I've been impressed with him all year, our most reliable tackler (not saying much)

Un4GivN

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Maybe the most underrated player on the defense? There was a GAPING hole without him in the Tennessee game. He needs to get back on the field STAT. Also...why was a starting inside linebacker that plays almost 100% of snaps on the field for a kick off anyways? I understand the team is hurting and gave up a 99 yard return against the Colts, but come on!

Eesh, that's speaks volumes about our defense if he is the most under-rated. Which could possibly be true. But he is middle of the road average. AJ Hawk type, reliable without much difference making ability, and not great in coverage.

As far as him playing on special teams, I don't have a problem with it. Antonio Brown, Richard Sherman, and others who are much more valuable play ST. Stuff happens, but put the players that give you the best chance to win out there.

Members online

Latest posts