Jaire becoming injury prone

rodell330

Cheesehead
Reaction score
He literally played like 3 snaps and was done smh. This marks two years in a row where he’s gotten hurt during the season. If I’m not mistaken I heard the mention of a groin…we all know groin injuries in Green Bay mean 3-4 weeks MINIMUM smh. I hope this Nixon guy can play because Jaire won’t be back until late October I’m anticipating.

The offense is going to have to get it together and stop relying on the defense to bail them out because eventually they will have an off day as well.

Sanguine camper

Cheesehead
Reaction score
He literally played like 3 snaps and was done smh. This marks two years in a row where he’s gotten hurt during the season. If I’m not mistaken I heard the mention of a groin…we all know groin injuries in Green Bay mean 3-4 weeks MINIMUM smh. I hope this Nixon guy can play because Jaire won’t be back until late October I’m anticipating.

The offense is going to have to get it together and stop relying on the defense to bail them out because eventually they will have an off day as well.
A couple of seasons ago, Clark missed a month or more with a groin injury. It seems like those injuries take a long time to heal. Let's hope he only misses 2 to 3 games.

tynimiller

Cheesehead
Reaction score

Typically speaking a groin injury depending on severity takes month to heal anywhere one is.

Sunshinepacker

Cheesehead
Reaction score

Repetitive soft tissue injuries can lead to injury prone...a shoulder issue costing a player most of the season is NOT something that leads one to "injury prone". So, I don't think that a single soft tissue issue means a guy is injury prone.

PackAttack12

R-E-L-A-X
Reaction score
Repetitive soft tissue injuries can lead to injury prone...a shoulder issue costing a player most of the season is NOT something that leads one to "injury prone". So, I don't think that a single soft tissue issue means a guy is injury prone.
Some guys just don't have body's that are able to withstand constantly delivering punishment for years upon years, regardless of location.

I'm not saying he's injury prone. But I'm concerned.

D

Deleted member 6794

According to some reports Alexander's groin injury isn't expected to be serious and won't result in him missing an extended period of time. We'll see how long it takes him to get back on the field.

Some guys just don't have body's that are able to withstand constantly delivering punishment for years upon years, regardless of location.

I agree with @Sunshinepacker that Alexander missing most of last season with a shoulder injury doesn't make him injury prone. He missed a total of three games with a groin injury in his rookie season though.

jetfixer

Cheesehead
Reaction score

I think the modern athlete , especially fast twitch guys are so muscled up, these types of muscle injuries are more common. Yes, some are more prone than others, but it's not just the Packers.

PackerDNA

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I think the modern athlete , especially fast twitch guys are so muscled up, these types of muscle injuries are more common. Yes, some are more prone than others, but it's not just the Packers.
I read an article some years ago that athletes today are so fine-tuned that they're more prone to pulls and tears.

Reaction score
It just seems like part of this missing time is the new league. The rules and protections set for players are ultra-sensitive compared to 30 years ago. You can have a stomach pain from the gas caused by drinking a soda and go on a non-football injury designation

McKnowledge

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I read an article some years ago that athletes today are so fine-tuned that they're more prone to pulls and tears.

In the case for JA, I'll buy that. There is a reason he is an elite cover corner so early in his career.

He plays fast and twitchy because he has nearly mastered the shadow technique.

He plays so close to matching the WR movements, that any quick cut by the WR will leave JA open to groin pulls and other soft tissue injuries.

The speed and quickness of his game is a gift and curse.

I don't think he's injury prone.

Not yet.

Reaction score
In the case for JA, I'll buy that. There is a reason he is an elite cover corner so early in his career.

He plays fast and twitchy because he has nearly mastered the shadow technique.

He plays so close to matching the WR movements, that any quick cut by the WR will leave JA open to groin pulls and other soft tissue injuries.

The speed and quickness of his game is a gift and curse.

I don't think he's injury prone.

Not yet.
I agree. Really we’re talking about missing 1 contest or thereabouts so far this season. That’s pretty common throughout the league.

D

Deleted member 6794

It seems that Alexander's groin injury isn't severe as he's listed questionable but hasn't been ruled out less than a week after suffering it.

Members online

Latest posts