Jagodzinski Interviews for BC Head Coaching Job

packedhouse01

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I like Jags too. It looks to me like he's got some skills and I suspect that if he doesn't get this job, it won't be long before someone wants him.

Cal2GreenBay

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I like Jags too. It looks to me like he's got some skills and I suspect that if he doesn't get this job, it won't be long before someone wants him.

IF Jags leaves that would mean *GASP* Mike McCarthy calling his own plays!!!!!!!

tromadz

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Jags has brought this "******" "bad" "horrible" young line along pretty nice, and I would be sad to see him go so early in his OC stay in GB.

OP
OP
T

TOPackerFan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Yeah, his work with the line is so good, we now need to run a wishbone offense or keep 2 TEs to block in order to get Brett any time to throw.

porky88

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Losing Jags would be a bullet to the chest for the Pack. He's been a solid coach from what I've heard and read. He's done a rather nice job with the youth on the offensive line and he's really the main source of the ZBS (zone blocking scheme)

Losing him would hurt the ZBS and since we drafted 3 offensive lineman because they would be good fit for the ZBS means we could be in some trouble next year. McCarthy would have hopefully hire someone who is familiar with the ZBS and Jags philosophy.

Drich318

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Jags is a Wisconsin native, but if he gets this head coaching job, I really wouldn't be to upset. The offesne has demostrated a complete lack of imagination and creativity. All we do is motion Franks to the center, and throw a slant or slant and go to Driver. That's it. Why hasn't Franks been used in the goalline.

warhawk

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Jags is a Wisconsin native, but if he gets this head coaching job, I really wouldn't be to upset. The offesne has demostrated a complete lack of imagination and creativity. All we do is motion Franks to the center, and throw a slant or slant and go to Driver. That's it. Why hasn't Franks been used in the goalline.

For one thing they haven't had the personnel at Wr or on the "0" line to do a hell of a lot of creative and imaginative things. When KRob left and Tausher got hurt they have had to be realistic with what they have had to work with.

I would rather they do that than think these guys can do more than what is possible for them to be affective. Much of what they are doing is not a lot like what JJ was involved with in Atlanta and it's all to do with what the personnel is capable of handling.

The staff last year did not adapt after losing key guys on the "0" line and kept the longer developing passing offense and we all saw how well that worked out.

Considering the extremely young line and that we have assembled some kind of running game and BF is still upright is a tribute to the staff living in reality.

After all, there are as many as five or six first year starters out there at any given time. Half the playbook hasn't even been attempted because of it.

Losing JJ when the "0" line has a great chance to jell and be much more productive next year would be a huge blow for us.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts