Jag-Off

tromadz

Cheesehead
Reaction score
That is what I will refer to the new Packers offense, since our OC is named Jagodzinski. This will provide fun times. If the coaches run a play we dont like, we can call him Jag, or a jag, or just say "That dumb jag-off" as in dumb Jagodzinski's offensive scheme.

but seriously, i like this pickup. Our offensive line sucked so bad last year, and this guys strength is line\running game. That is very good news. If we can only get bates to stay we'll have Jag-off and Master Bates.

4packgirl

Cheesehead
Reaction score
tromadz said:
If we can only get bates to stay we'll have Jag-off and Master Bates.

uh oh, trom - looks like the cheeseyman is rubbing off on you already!!!!!! good stuff, trom!!! :lol:

cheesey

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Hey.....i'm NOT "rubbing off" on anybody! :lol:

Man.........i put so much work into my stuff, and HE gets all these pats on the back for "Master Bates???" (A "STROKE" of genius, hey?) I was thinking of that line weeks ago, but didn't know if it was ok to write that on here........guess i know now! :lol:

PackerChick

Cheesehead
Reaction score
tromadz said:
That is what I will refer to the new Packers offense, since our OC is named Jagodzinski. This will provide fun times. If the coaches run a play we dont like, we can call him Jag, or a jag, or just say "That dumb jag-off" as in dumb Jagodzinski's offensive scheme.

but seriously, i like this pickup. Our offensive line sucked so bad last year, and this guys strength is line\running game. That is very good news. If we can only get bates to stay we'll have Jag-off and Master Bates.

real clever trom.

P@ck66

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Yeah..what Ryan said...

"Excercise a little decorum fellows..!"

cheesey

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I'd exercise my decorum............if i knew what it was! :lol:

This site is like school in summer..............NO CLASS!!! :D

cheesey

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I tell ya.........i don't get no respect........no respect at all! I went into McDonald's, and they told me i didn't deserve a break! I went to Burger King, and they wouldn't let me have it my way!!! :wink:

OP
OP
tromadz

tromadz

Cheesehead
Reaction score
i will not allow people using rodneys jokes as their own. He is the reason i enjoy golf.

IPBprez

Cheesehead
Reaction score
cheesey said:
Hey.....i'm NOT "rubbing off" on anybody! :lol:

Man.........i put so much work into my stuff, and HE gets all these pats on the back for "Master Bates???" (A "STROKE" of genius, hey?) I was thinking of that line weeks ago, but didn't know if it was ok to write that on here........guess i know now! :lol:

C'mon now - he was just rippin' that stuff off - from the Jackie Gleason/Richard Pryor movie - The Toy. Gleason's last name was Bates.

Hammer

Cheesehead
Reaction score
cheesey said:
I tell ya.........i don't get no respect........no respect at all! I went into McDonald's, and they told me i didn't deserve a break! I went to Burger King, and they wouldn't let me have it my way!!! :wink:

When I was a kid my dad took me to dog show..... and I won!
RD ( whom incidentally I share a birthday with )

Members online

Latest posts