Jacksonville

greeners29

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Hi all.

I was lucky enough to be planning a family vacation from the UK in Florida this summer and have managed to tie it in with the Jags game and will drive up from Orlando and back on the day of the game.

Has anyone been to the Jags before or is going to this game and have any good recommendation on where to park and tailgate?

Go Pack Go

Favre>Rodgers259

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I live in Tallahassee but was born in Jacksonville but have actually NEVER been to a game, the Jags were always horrible!!!!! I know about tailgating for the home team but visitors I have no clue.

Kitten

Feline Cheesehead
Reaction score
I've personally never been to a game in Jacksonville. However we do have a number of members from that area who will hopefully get you in the right direction. The other thing I'd suggest if you want is to see if the Jags have a forum you can post on as a guest or such. Hopefully they would be hospitable to a visiting Packers fan from across the pond! Or maybe not tell them you're a Packers fan if you think they wouldn't be so nice.

Otherwise enjoy your trip and your game!!! GPG!!!!

NelsonsLongCatch

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I went to a Jags game in 2014. You can find parking all around the stadium. There is a ton of offsite parking so you could find a spot at a reasonable rate. I recommend tailgating. The group I went with brought a BBQ, tons of food and beer. The fans are friendly and we did't have any issues. The stadium is beautiful.

Unfortunately, I can't recommend anything in Jacksonville because I was only in town for the game.

Favre>Rodgers259

Cheesehead
Reaction score
As a native I can give you plenty of places you might want to go visit while you're in the city. I'll probably spend some time at waterfront site we call The Landing. It has some shoppes, as well as some mom and pop eateries; including a *******. There used to be an arcade there as well for the kids but not sure if it's still around. There's usually live music and stage performances from local artists(by local I mean all over the state and some of southern Georgia). If you also enjoy the beaches there's plenty to do on the water if you venture further east. If you want to meet up the game just let me know, my seat is in section 140. Not sure where I'll park though.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts