J bush

El Guapo

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Come on dude, you're knocking him for not being Charles Woodson!
Not knocking him for not being Charles Woodson. That's a bit dramatic. It's fair to say that he got picked on for good reason.

In any case, I think one of the main reasons that fans have always been down on Bush is his penalties. If you look at the stats, his penalties have gone way down while his playing time has increased in recent years on both ST and in the secondary. It takes time for fans to realize that someone has changed their way. My best Packer watching buddy still absolutely hates Al Harris and thinks that he is terrible based on his first season or so. Excess cheese consumption can lead to gooeyness between the brain synapses which makes it take longer to recognize good play.

FrankRizzo

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Almost all of us "hated on" Jarrett a few years back. He was burnt so many times in limited opportunities.

He's gotten better.

And he had a crucial interception in the Super Bowl, and we needed ALL 3 of those turnovers to barely win. So he's a hero in my books.

And he's a smart special teams player. Very intelligent.
What are the terms of his contract?

HyponGrey

Caseus Locutus Est
Reaction score
Excellent!! He was huge on special teams last year and he was one of the few guys other than Rodgers who played inspired ball on every snap. You can tell he wants more and if there is ever a time that Woodson becomes a Safety I think he will be his replacement.
I think either someone we draft or who is in house (davon house, get it?) will get the starting nod alongside tramon williams when woodson makes the move. It might be sam shields also. I like jarrett bush as a compliment in the dime and nickel packages and his special teams play can be game changing.

Hmm, I think it may be a different corner who "shields" the pass; one who has covered for Woodson before

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
and being burnt....Goes good with him..

I am okay with him and his rumor of pot smoking 4 nights before the playoffs to be gone..

I said rumor now...Not fact

TJV

Lifelong Packers Fanatic
Reaction score
I am okay with him and his rumor of pot smoking 4 nights before the playoffs to be gone..I said rumor now...Not fact
You didn't mean to post you're OK with "his rumor of pot smoking..." did you? And where did you hear/read that rumor?

Members online

Latest posts