It's Time

warhawk

Cheesehead
Reaction score
This is going to be my last post on Packerforum.

There are some things I need to do and if I am going to be successful my focus needs to be there 100% and if I'm going to go do something I'm going to go do it right.

This is a truly great forum with a bunch of great people and I have learned so much from all of you. The most important thing I have come away is finding so many people that all think differently and all having a different perspective on things is a tremendous learning tool as long as I keep an open mind.

As far as the Packers go I am very excited about where this team is and where it's going. We all know these players have already achieved more than expected and the only thing I see holding them back right now is how far they have come in such a short time and possibly needing more big time game experience under their belts.

The way their heading they will certain get that exposure.

I believe that when Brett decides to hang it up his retirement will be more devastating to us as fans then the team and that's a testimony to TT and MM for the way the plan and how they have built this team. I see a team ready for Rodgers and I think he will be ready to lead this team. In the mean time I am going to enjoy every last bit of effort Brett shares with us.

What a player he is.

What great people you all are and I am thankful to have been a part of this and all the thoughts we have shared over the last year and more.

Take care, God Bless you all and your families and come Sunday well lets
just come together and:

GO GIT 'EM PACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
Sorry to see ya go War..You have brought lot of good things to this place, and even tho some posters here had arguments with ya, I bet they came away with respect for you and your thoughts.

DGB454

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I'm still just a waterboy on this forum but I must say that I have enjoyed your post. Good luck on whatever it is that will be taking you away.
Hopefully it won't take you away too long.

DGB

Zombieslayer

Cheesehead
Reaction score
War - You're one of the better posters. Even when I disagree with you, I've always respected your opinions because they're backed with intelligence and experience, and you don't make personal attacks.

It's a bummer to lose a good poster, but if you've got bigger things to concentrate on than a Packer forum, then good luck with it.

God bless, and good luck!

Fan4Life

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I hope your new turn is everything you hope it will be. I've enjoyed your posts and appreciated your insight. Good luck!!

cheesey

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Aww man War......you will be missed here! :(
I hope whatever you do in life turns out well for you.
You will be sincerely missed.

Raider Pride

Cheesehead
Reaction score
This is going to be my last post on Packerforum.

There are some things I need to do and if I am going to be successful my focus needs to be there 100% and if I'm going to go do something I'm going to go do it right.

This is a truly great forum with a bunch of great people and I have learned so much from all of you. The most important thing I have come away is finding so many people that all think differently and all having a different perspective on things is a tremendous learning tool as long as I keep an open mind.

As far as the Packers go I am very excited about where this team is and where it's going. We all know these players have already achieved more than expected and the only thing I see holding them back right now is how far they have come in such a short time and possibly needing more big time game experience under their belts.

The way their heading they will certain get that exposure.

I believe that when Brett decides to hang it up his retirement will be more devastating to us as fans then the team and that's a testimony to TT and MM for the way the plan and how they have built this team. I see a team ready for Rodgers and I think he will be ready to lead this team. In the mean time I am going to enjoy every last bit of effort Brett shares with us.

What a player he is.

What great people you all are and I am thankful to have been a part of this and all the thoughts we have shared over the last year and more.

Take care, God Bless you all and your families and come Sunday well lets
just come together and:

GO GIT 'EM PACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Warhawk:

You are a good read on this forum. You always have been a good read on this forum.

This post is freaking me out. I do not like it, not even a bit.

I can not even imagine that you would make this your last post. Everyone has 39 extra seconds a day to post some thing here even if is after the Packers win the Superbowl.

With all due respect.... this post reads like a good-bye in a bad way.

Are you sick? If you are please P.M. me.

I will be only too happy to give you support and boost your confidence.

Your friend..... R.P.

Reaction score
Yeah as RP said, if you do need anything please feel free to PM me, or anyone else on the mod team.

Take care warhawk, and hopefully one day (soon) you come back, hopefully in time for the Packers run to the Superbowl this year!

tromadz

Cheesehead
Reaction score
War was a mod, right? I nominate tromadz to replace him in the mod squad.

He'll be back. They always come back.

(please come back)

Raider Pride

Cheesehead
Reaction score

(please come back)

Trom,

You have way too much of a personality, way too much respect for T.T., and way too much drunken as well as sober humor to be part of the Mod Squad.

Actually.... Now that I just read at what I just typed herein above.... You would be one hell of a Mod.

I endorse Trom for Mod.

R.P.

KGB94SACKEM

Cheesehead
Reaction score

(please come back)

If that happens prepare for 132 more "THIS IS MY LAST POST" Threads.

Pack93z

You retired too? .... Not me. I'm in my prime
Reaction score
I have thought about the same type of thing a few times during the past couple of months... don't know War's situation but maybe..

For me.. I am an addict.. I have been hooked on Football since I was a young child.. I mean.. I got a authentic NFL playbook when I was 7 years old.. I lived, breathed, and played ball as much as one child could. Even today as an Adult (sometimes I wonder)... I have a passion that runs deeper than one could imagine. Hell if I could have.. I would have strapped on pads and a helmet and took the field Thursday night.. I was amped up beyond words..

Anyway.. back to the point.. this forum feeds that addiction, at times to an obsession. I have tried to say during certain days.. I need to focus elsewhere.. but alas I find myself here a couple of times a day.

Point being.. if something else in life needed my full attention.. I would have to give this site up completely, because if I didn't my focus would wander back here.

Like I said, I don't know nor pretend to understand War's situation.. but I can understand the part of walking away from it completely. It would be my only option, if that makes sense.

tromadz

Cheesehead
Reaction score
tromadz said:

(please come back)

If that happens prepare for 132 more "THIS IS MY LAST POST" Threads.

If you were one of em, it would be worth it.

vikesrule

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Warhawk, I always enjoyed reading your posts/perspective..The best to you.

Sidenote:

Why would a normally sane, Vikings Fan keep hanging out with cheeseheads?

The best analogy is that I can come up with, is that it is like witnessing an apocalyptic event.
There is nothing that you can do to help them, you know that you should not stare, but you can't help yourself.
To view the comedy/tragedy that is the cheesehead world in real time is irresistible.
:rotflmao:

Pack93z

You retired too? .... Not me. I'm in my prime
Reaction score

"Normally Sane"... I guess that is in the eye of the beholder...

To me... Being a Viking fan with the constant hope only to be let down again, leads to certain insanity. :razz:

You must be logged in to see this image or video!

LonelyPoet

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Sad to see you go. I don't think a packer fan will leave others unless it is something that important. May the blessings of God be with you in all your thoughts and actions.

:(

LonelyPoet

Cheesehead
Reaction score
vikesrule said:

"Normally Sane"... I guess that is in the eye of the beholder...

To me... Being a Viking fan with the constant hope only to be let down again, leads to certain insanity. :razz:

hahaha Seeing Packers win superbowl is the closest to a superbowl a vikings fan can come. So they are going to hang around. Rats are always going hang around where cheese is... isn't it? :pop:

pack_in_black

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Good luck, war. I always loved seeing you stroll into a thread and suddenly drop the hammer of logic onto the anvil of justice, pummeling villainous posters that stood in your way...

But honestly, you were a great contributor to this forum, and you'll definitely be missed. God bless and Go Pack!!!

Tiger

Cheesehead
Reaction score
pack_in_black said:
Good luck, war. I always loved seeing you stroll into a thread and suddenly drop the hammer of logic onto the anvil of justice, pummeling villainous posters that stood in your way...

But honestly, you were a great contributor to this forum, and you'll definitely be missed. God bless and Go Pack!!!

Hammer of Logic, wow do you guys reckon Tromadz has the plums to handle such a weapon? :D

I certainly think so!

Since69

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Goodbye, warhawk. Your post sounds kind of ominous - I hope everything is OK. And I hope you come back as soon as you can - you will be missed.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts