Who Will Aaron Rodgers Play For In 2022?

Who Will Aaron Rodgers Play For In 2022?

• No One, He'll Retire

Votes: 2 2.7%
  • Denver Broncos

Votes: 16 21.3%
  • New Orleans Saints

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Green Bay Packers

Votes: 46 61.3%
  • Pittsburgh Steelers

Votes: 5 6.7%
  • Seattle Seahawks

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Las Vegas Raiders

Votes: 3 4.0%
  • Another NFL Team

Votes: 2 2.7%
  • Miami Dolphins

Votes: 1 1.3%

• Total voters

PackAttack12

R-E-L-A-X
Reaction score
Brady, and yes I hate him, will go down as the GOAT. Rodgers will go down in the books as having amazing stats.

Just saying.
Has nothing to do with the two games this weekend. Brady played like *** for most of the game.

Mondio

Cheesehead
Reaction score
And for those not watching, Brady leads them back from 27-3 to tie the game. Brady leads his teams to play better, Aaron Rodgers is just a talented QB.
He hit a nice pass to Evans, other than that? I mean I guess if you believe he willed the fumbles in scoring position and things sure. But 4th and 9 he missed a wide open Scotty Miller or an easy first in a clean pocket for the first time all day practically for him. Then he got the ball back and tossed it into the endzone into triple coverage not long after forcing it to Evans again. I guess he made Reader miss Fornette in the backfield?

earlier he skipped a pass into the endzone for would be TD to gronk.

I wonder if in scoring position if we'd have given Rodgers a clean pocket and they'd have covered Adams 1 on 1 on the outside if we would have seen something different. Brady even wills opposing defensive coordinators to give him chances. It's amazing :)

Zartan

Cans.wav
Staff member
Reaction score
I dont think the Packers would be in the dark ages for very long this time around. Last time there wasnt all the new cap rules and what not. Also The fans would be screaming like mad if Gutey is turns to a **** GM.

Also Mark Murphy cant make money if the team is the leagues whipping boy.

Reaction score
Offense scores 10 and defense gives up 6. SF scores 13. Which unit gives up 7 and has a FG blocked at the end of the half? I get it. You're pissed we lost. But at least be fair and not put ALL of it on Rodgers.
I know it wasn’t directed at me. QB’s get all the accolades when teams win. To be fair it wasn’t all our Offense, yet the 1 game we needed our O to step up they instead had 8 of 10 drives resulting in 10 points. Rodgers deserves much of the blame he’s our Field General. He could’ve put that game away on at least 2 or 3 occasions late in the game but came up empty.
While he himself had “ok” stats he couldn’t find the Endzone and he held the ball too long and got sacked several times trying to do too much. Several sacks were on the OL and a couple were clearly on #12.

Last edited:

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
I know it wasn’t directed at me. QB’s get all the accolades when teams win. To be fair it wasn’t all our Offense, yet the 1 game we needed our O to step up they instead had 8 of 10 drives resulting in 10 points. Rodgers deserves much of the blame he’s our Field General. He could’ve put that game away on at least 2 or 3 occasions late in the game but came up empty.
While he himself had “ok” stats he couldn’t find the Endzone and he held the ball too long and got sacked several times trying to do too much.
Didnt Love have one td on the road vs KC for the led or tie?

Point is.. As bad as Love is according to many people, he was able to score a TD

And at home in a playoff Rodgers couldnt

Now here comes the people blasting me

But those are facts

BrokenArrow

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Agree with this. Losing Dillon was a HUGE loss. Also not having MVS on the field was huge, they needed someone to stretch the field. I keep wondering what would have happened had the Packers gotten a burner wide receiver with the money that went to Cobb who, by the way, had 1 target for zero receptions in the loss.
He wasn't even open on the play where he was targeted. Deguara was though.

BrokenArrow

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Forcing one to adams seemed a bit desperate. He did hit a wide open Deguara, and he DROPPED IT. First down, mid field. Drop. AGAIN. week after week from that guy.
So what? How many did Adams drop his second year? You throw to the open man. If he drops it that's his fault. But if you ignore him and throw to a guy who isn't open that's YOUR fault.

jhawk008

Cheesehead
Reaction score
So what? How many did Adams drop his second year? You throw to the open man. If he drops it that's his fault. But if you ignore him and throw to a guy who isn't open that's YOUR fault.
Why do people continue to do this... every single player who suffers drops we have Packer fans with the "Well Adams!!!"... Adams was showing out in practice and creating constant separation. he had all the tools but suffered through drops IN GAME. He was consistently voted the best training camp player by the coaching staff.

There is a massive difference in someone doing everything correctly in practice and showing massive flashes... and a JAG who drops balls

You throw it to someone who's gonna catch balls. you throw it to your DOGS on the big plays before JAGs

BrokenArrow

Cheesehead
Reaction score
They need to be on the phone with Joe Judge. He was Patriots ST coordinator for 4 years before he went to the Giants. He might have been a lousy head coach, but that's not what they need. He could fix this ST mess.
It's not just ST coaching. It's the players on the field. We have a longstanding tradition ever since TT took over of just plugging in whatever players are low on the depth chart. The best special teams have key players who are excellent at the job. They have accomplished punt returners. They have gunners who are great at the position. If that means keeping a receiver or DB for special teams who may not necessarily be the best #8 DB in training camp, so be it. Case in point: Regardless of what you thought of Janis as a receiver he was a beast as a gunner. But that contribution was devalued and he was not brought back.

PikeBadger

Staff member
Reaction score
Meant to quote the person who said that Deguara was a bum.

Adams was a bum too at one time. People here lambasted Thompson for drafting him. Those same people were wanting Adams to be cut from the roster.

Got to give the young kids time.

Last edited:

Arod2gjdd

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Meant to quote the person who said that Deguara was a bum.

Adams was a bum too at one time. People here lambasted Thompson for drafting him. Those same people were wanting Adams to be cut from the roster.

Got to give the young kids time.

Honestly, people have terrible memories. Adams had MAJOR flashes as a rookie, watch:

You must be logged in to see this image or video!

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
Honestly, people have terrible memories. Adams had MAJOR flashes as a rookie, watch:

Were you here at the time he was called paddle hands here?? People wanted him gone

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
I wish I could get those nice vids something is set on my computer that will not let me, trying to figure it out I’m not a computer wiz
Have to save video to computer or phone then reply.

Then ATTACH files.

Then locate the file

Then after it loads

Insert

And choose thumb nail or full
Then reply

melvin dangerr

In it to Win it All
Reaction score
Have to save video to computer or phone then reply.

Then ATTACH files.

Then locate the file

Then after it loads

Insert

And choose thumb nail or full
Then reply

Thanks LTF

Mondio

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Were you here at the time he was called paddle hands here?? People wanted him gone
I was never one of those people. I must’ve said 100x’s that if he fought through the injuries and the mental aspect and what fans put him through that season and came out the other side, he was going to physically and mentally battle hardened to withstand anything and become great.

Members online

Latest posts