It's Time Again for

Philtration

Cheesehead
Reaction score
CaliforniaCheez said:
The Packers won the last 2 years and it is time to
CLICK FOR CANS!!

Vote for the Packers. You may vote once each day.

Let's win Pack.

P.S.
Last year Steeler fans were jealous and advised their people to cheat and vote multiple times a day. Packer fans don't have to do that.

(If you want to know what they did PM me.)

We need to cheat if they are cheating. Tell us how!!!!

Sad.
Like I said last year.... why not spend that time and effort giving some coats, gloves and canned goods on your own. I just did. Just like I do every year.
You can help someone with out worrying about where your favorite football team finished in a contest you know.
Before you label this as smack DePack.. think about this.
The winning team has a donation made for their community right?
How does the Green Bay Packers winning this contest help the people in the Newark area? Would not the Eagles or Ravens be a better vote for the people in your area?
You obviously do not care who it helps and are only worried about the Packers position in the final results. You are missing the whole point of this. Root for your favorite team on Sunday but vote for your local team to bring relief to your own community.
I see several people here who are from places that are not even close to Wisconsin including California, Canada and Mexico. Why play with the well being of a needy person in your area over something as trivial as a football team?

Anubis

Cheesehead
Reaction score

I see several people here who are from places that are not even close to Wisconsin including California, Canada and Mexico. Why play with the well being of a needy person in your area over something as trivial as a football team?

Phil,

This may be news to you down there in Chicago, but there is no Canadian NFL team. Since this contest cannot help out Canadians, I vote for the Packers to make sure they beat the Bears. Offline, I support my local Sally Ann up here in Ontario.

I notice your karma is at -3. Since mine is at -2, I guess I am going to have to do something to make sure a Bears fan doesn't beat me at the negative karma contest either! :p

GO PACK!!!

Robert C. Hedley

Philtration

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Philtration said:

Phil,

This may be news to you down there in Chicago, but there is no Canadian NFL team. Since this contest cannot help out Canadians, I vote for the Packers to make sure they beat the Bears. Offline, I support my local Sally Ann up here in Ontario.

I notice your karma is at -3. Since mine is at -2, I guess I am going to have to do something to make sure a Bears fan doesn't beat me at the negative karma contest either! :p

GO PACK!!!

Robert C. Hedley

LOL!
Yes, I know that there are no NFL teams in Canada, but there are NFL teams closer to Ontario than Green Bay like Buffalo, Pittsburgh, Cleveland and Detroit (where things are very bad)

ladyjane98

Cheesehead
Reaction score
DePack said:
CaliforniaCheez said:
The Packers won the last 2 years and it is time to
CLICK FOR CANS!!

Vote for the Packers. You may vote once each day.

Let's win Pack.

P.S.
Last year Steeler fans were jealous and advised their people to cheat and vote multiple times a day. Packer fans don't have to do that.

(If you want to know what they did PM me.)

We need to cheat if they are cheating. Tell us how!!!!

Sad.
Like I said last year.... why not spend that time and effort giving some coats, gloves and canned goods on your own. I just did. Just like I do every year.
You can help someone with out worrying about where your favorite football team finished in a contest you know.
Before you label this as smack DePack.. think about this.
The winning team has a donation made for their community right?
How does the Green Bay Packers winning this contest help the people in the Newark area? Would not the Eagles or Ravens be a better vote for the people in your area?
You obviously do not care who it helps and are only worried about the Packers position in the final results. You are missing the whole point of this. Root for your favorite team on Sunday but vote for your local team to bring relief to your own community.

"This year, one NFL team will earn a donation of Campbell's® soup to the food bank of its choice. How much soup? We'll get the official stats for all the players on the winning team's official roster and donate one can for every pound the total team weighs!"

It wouldn't have to go to people in Green Bay. I read somewhere that the Packers gave part of the soup to Katrina victims.

http://www.chunky.com/clickforcansvote.aspx

ladyjane98

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Posted on the steelers forum:

Quote:
TO vote as many times as you wish do the following.

Disble cookies via tools/internet option. You can disable for a specific site namely the click for cans site. When prompted to allow the cookie say no and choose the option to apply this rule to all cookies from this site. After voting simply click the back button and vote again. We are beating the bungholes by a 10-3 average. Thats the number of votes I see between my own votes. They are really turds over there but since they started it lets kill em!!!

Taken from here
http://discuss.pittsburghlive.com/viewtopic.php?t=94444&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=20

Philtration

Cheesehead
Reaction score

Quote:

Disble cookies via tools/internet option. You can disable for a specific site namely the click for cans site. When prompted to allow the cookie say no and choose the option to apply this rule to all cookies from this site. After voting simply click the back button and vote again. We are beating the bungholes by a 10-3 average. Thats the number of votes I see between my own votes. They are really turds over there but since they started it lets kill em!!!

Taken from here
http://discuss.pittsburghlive.com/viewtopic.php?t=94444&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=20

Wow. That is pretty sad.
I would rather just buy some guy on the street a hot dog or something.

tromadz

Cheesehead
Reaction score
ladyjane98 said:

Quote:

Taken from here

Wow. That is pretty sad.

dont you know whats in hotdogs, why would you do that to somebody.

Philtration

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Philtration said:
ladyjane98 said:

Quote:

Taken from here

Wow. That is pretty sad.

dont you know whats in hotdogs, why would you do that to somebody.

Population control.

Philtration

Cheesehead
Reaction score
It works but why would people waste there time voting over and over for a can?

That is my point.
You can do so much more on your own with that time.
Go to Wal-Mart and buy 2 or 3 cheap pairs of gloves. 10 bucks.
Hand them over to some guy on the street who is facing winter with no real place to go.
That is what makes a difference even if it is just a small differance.
Sometimes a small differance is what keeps a man from freezing to death one night.

DePack

Cheesehead
Reaction score
PackerLegend said:

That is my point.
Hand them over to some guy on the street who is facing winter with no real place to go.
Sometimes a small differance is what keeps a man from freezing to death one night.

Damn Phil you better be careful or people here might start to think you are a human being! :agree: ..Nice post!

Ozymandius

Cheesehead
Reaction score
You have to have cookies enabled, and then delete after you vote. Otherwise you're just viewing the results without having your vote count. Unless you're voting for pittsburgh, in that case you should block cookies and spend the next 8 hours clicking for the steelers.

4packgirl

Cheesehead
Reaction score
PackerLegend said:

That is my point.

wow, philbert - i am INDEED impressed with your insight into the whole click for cans deal. the effort going into 'winning' this so-called contest is ridiculous!! you should SEE some of the sites where people are talking about spending hours clicking. if only they'd put that time into donating money or time to a local homeless shelter, women's shelter or food pantry, the world would be a better place.

i challenge each of you (me too) to volunteer your time and/or money to a local cause & really make a difference. :D

rabidgopher04

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I don't know how many people noticed, but the Packers were losing by as much as 5000 votes yesterday early morning and were in third place. They had surged ahead by yesterday afternoon and are now about 7000 votes ahead of #2 Pittsburgh.

Amazing. :shock:

Staff online

Members online

Latest posts