It's the Playoffs and I am looking for a little advice!

Chicocheese

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Hey all, I am the 5 seed in my FF league.

I am debating about starting Randall Cobb or not. Currently my lineup is as follows:

Cam Newton

Adrian Peterson

Mikel LeShoure

Reggie Wayne

Josh Gordon

Vernon Davis

James Jones is my flex.

On my bench I've got Cobb with Malcolm Floyd and Santana Moss. Frank Gore is my benched RB vs. the Patriots.

Cobb isn't projected to have a big game, but to me projections don't mean anything. I try to think about the game in realistic terms. Realistically I think the Bears are going to game plan for Cobb and Jennings. I think that leaves James Jones to have a big game.

That being said, Cobb is a playmaker and if he can get a small seam in the defense he can explode through it. Although he had 0 touchdowns last week he still had 102 yards receiving and ALMOST had about 120. So...as you can see I am pretty torn here.

What do you guys think? If this were you, and you were in the playoffs would you start Cobb? All bias aside, give me your HONEST answer!

OP
OP
Chicocheese

Chicocheese

Cheesehead
Reaction score
What makes you say that? Lack of faith in Jones or lack of faith in Bears D to stop Cobb? Also, do you feel like I should keep Josh Gordon in there, or sub in Jones for Gordon?

MiamiBeachPacker

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Still should always start Cobb, but definitely Jones over Gordon. Then again the only player I can trust on the Browns is Richardson and their D

Vltrophy

Full On Cheesehead
Reaction score

I am debating about starting Randall Cobb or not. Currently my lineup is as follows:

Cam Newton

Adrian Peterson

Mikel LeShoure

Reggie Wayne

Josh Gordon

Vernon Davis

James Jones is my flex.

On my bench I've got Cobb with Malcolm Floyd and Santana Moss. Frank Gore is my benched RB vs. the Patriots.

Cobb isn't projected to have a big game, but to me projections don't mean anything. I try to think about the game in realistic terms. Realistically I think the Bears are going to game plan for Cobb and Jennings. I think that leaves James Jones to have a big game.

That being said, Cobb is a playmaker and if he can get a small seam in the defense he can explode through it. Although he had 0 touchdowns last week he still had 102 yards receiving and ALMOST had about 120. So...as you can see I am pretty torn here.

What do you guys think? If this were you, and you were in the playoffs would you start Cobb? All bias aside, give me your HONEST answer!
i start Cobb on a weekly basis. He's usually good for at least 7-10 points some weeks more.

Vltrophy

Full On Cheesehead
Reaction score

Cam Newton

Adrian Peterson

Mikel LeShoure

Reggie Wayne

Josh Gordon

Vernon Davis

James Jones is my flex.

Also AD will be running the ball constantly as he's trying to break ****ersons record. I'v got AD on my team as well. The last 3 weeks he's avg about 28+ points

Vltrophy

Full On Cheesehead
Reaction score
B/c I can only start 2RBs & Trent Richardson is my other starting RB. Anything else?

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts