It's the Little Things that make Everything Fun :)

PackCrazed4

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Chicago Native on loan to Tallahassee, FL
It goes without saying that being the Super Bowl Champs in and of itself is the greatest honor and feeling a fan can ever experience.

Having said that, there are a helluva lot of extra perks that come with our team hoisting the Lombardi Trophy. What fun off-season/off-the-field ventures are you looking forward to our guys being a part of?

Personally, I can't wait to actually enjoy watching the ESPYs. Usually it's a joke, but I think I'll be heavily amused as our boys are bound to be fixtures throughout the show.

I'm also pumped for America's Game, maybe Aaron hosting SNL? And of course the special attention during OTAs/Mini Camp/Training Camp and pregame festivities come next season.

I love being the Champs :)

Forget Favre

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I've been enjoying seeing Packers players be on TV talk shows.
They probably would have booked Stealers players if the Steals had won.
But because it's Packers, that is just more proof to us and the nation that they are the winners!
Plus they are good and funny guests and sports to go on those shows and to joke around with the hosts.

For Aaron to host SNL, could that happen this year still or would we have to wait till next year's off season?
I think he has a good sense of humor to do it.

Wood Chipper

Fantasy Football Guru
Reaction score
I've been enjoying seeing Packers players be on TV talk shows.
They probably would have booked Stealers players if the Steals had won.
But because it's Packers, that is just more proof to us and the nation that they are the winners!
Plus they are good and funny guests and sports to go on those shows and to joke around with the hosts.

For Aaron to host SNL, could that happen this year still or would we have to wait till next year's off season?
I think he has a good sense of humor to do it.

aaron would probably make that show watchable

Wood Chipper

Fantasy Football Guru
Reaction score
Do you agree then that it's been lousy lately?

if andy samberg cant make it decent then its doomed. they recycle joke after joke. without andy samberg and bill hader that show would be screwed. they need to hire all new writers and get rid of that opening monologue crap and cut the show down to an hour

IluvGB

I <3 Packers!!!!
Reaction score
Yah!! The ESPY's should be decent this year,..and I would love to see Aaron do SNL,...with cameo's of other players..that would be so fun!

Members online

Latest posts