It's official: Wilfred is a Packers fan!!

Chicocheese

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Did anyone catch the newepisode of Wilfred?! One of the main writers is a huge cheesehead! Has to be! My favorite quote from the episode: Memories are like the Packers when they are down by two touchdowns, they come back."

Also, some other scenes mentioning the Packers and involving Packers gear are in the episode.

NACHOMAN

Sailing the seas of cheese
Reaction score
Did anyone catch the newepisode of Wilfred?! One of the main writers is a huge cheesehead! Has to be! My favorite quote from the episode: Memories are like the Packers when they are down by two touchdowns, they come back."

Also, some other scenes mentioning the Packers and involving Packers gear are in the episode.
Yeah I saw it. Thought about waking my wife up and rewinding it, but just decided to mention it to my dog. I lived in Chico for ten years, had a blast. Cheers

OP
OP
Chicocheese

Chicocheese

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Well the, you know the only good things to come out of Chico are Aaron Rodgers and Sierra Nevada...and Sierra Nevada is kinda crappy beer.

I

I_am_smoked_cheddar

Where? When? Expand please, this is not the two word thread!
Is he local, national, what ?
Is he real or a character? Many of us don't all watch the same shows!
Who is Wilfred ?

I

I_am_smoked_cheddar

I'm a long time fan of frodo, he did not smoke. He may have had a few mushrooms though! :)
So where does one find this FX , an internet show you say ?
Well batten down the hatches matey, we're intering uncharted waters. Tighten all lines and make ready for heavy weather. What's that funny smell ?

OP
OP
Chicocheese

Chicocheese

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Smokey...clearly you have the power of internet. Use Google to figure out what Wilfred is. I have told you it is a SHOW on FX (a network...). You could use google to find some clips of the show, and maybe even the episode that this thread is about.

If you still don't get it...I don't know what to tell you.

I

I_am_smoked_cheddar

Right-o there mate. We'll give her a try. You would maybe have mushroom left to spare for your shipmate. Bolt the door and pass the rum !

Members online

Latest posts