It's Official: I Have a Man Crush on Ryan Grant!!

Packerfan4Life

Cheesehead
Reaction score
how many tackles do you think he broke today? at least 6 or 7. granted its the impotent raiders rush d, but he runs so god d***** hard it gives me shivers!!!

EDIT: i think im more excited just cause i remember our nonexistent running game the first 6 games of the season. now ryan grant leads all nfl running backs since his first start

MassPackersFan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
He's a great cold weather runner for that reason. He was punishing those tacklers over and over again.

Sangill

Cheesehead
Reaction score
how many tackles do you think he broke today? at least 6 or 7. granted its the impotent raiders rush d, but he runs so god d***** hard it gives me shivers!!!

EDIT: i think im more excited just cause i remember our nonexistent running game the first 6 games of the season. now ryan grant leads all nfl running backs since his first start

That's exactly what I like about him... him breaking tackles. There's no doubt that we've got a goldnugget in this guy. But give some credit to the O-line. They have really stepped up after a slow start of the season. Great stuff!

Packerfan4Life

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Packerfan4Life said:

That's exactly what I like about him... him breaking tackles. There's no doubt that we've got a goldnugget in this guy. But give some credit to the O-line. They have really stepped up after a slow start of the season. Great stuff!

well said....theres been holes opening up the past 6 weeks that just flat out WERE NOT there in the first part of the season....and having a running back who will hit that hole hard and embrace the contact and bounce off players is just so fun to watch...ahman green in his hay day did that, he was a slippery back, could break tackles and miss tackles.

i feel bad for the ground when ryan grant makes a cut.

Raider Pride

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Granted, he has stepped in well. One must grant Grant that, and you have to grant T.T. cudoo's for getting Grant. The O line indeed shoud be granted for Grant's success. I say over all the team should be granted for their success in granting Grant the opportunity to take advantage of what the Raiders "D' granted Grant.

R.P.

NDPackerFan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Raider Pride said:
Granted, he has stepped in well. One must grant Grant that, and you have to grant T.T. cudoo's for getting Grant. The O line indeed shoud be granted for Grant's success. I say over all the team should be granted for their success in granting Grant the opportunity to take advantage of what the Raiders "D' granted Grant.

R.P.

wtf? :lol:

shanks2122

Cheesehead
Reaction score
he runs just like dorsey levens. He leans forword so much hes always on the verge of falling over. Its almost a good thing he gets that first contact cause it keeps him upright.

Grants the man!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Raider Pride

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Raider Pride said:

R.P.

Your right ND. Perhaps I granted Grant one to many grants.

My mistake. I hope you can grant me a pass on granting Grant too many grants.

R.P.

wpr

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Raider Pride said:
Raider Pride said:

R.P.

R.P.
About week 4 I never thought it would be possible but if Grant avg about 85 yards a game for the last 3 weeks GB will have a 1000 yard rusher this year.
He has done that every week but 1 since the Denver game when he became the starter.
I know the stat doesn't mean as much as it once did but that is still pretty impressive.

Cory

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Today was the first day I saw Grant and at the same time said to myself "This guy might just be the answer at RB for years to come"...I'm starting to believe it's very possible.

mi_keys

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Raider Pride said:
NDPackerFan said:
Raider Pride said:

R.P.

R.P.
About week 4 I never thought it would be possible but if Grant avg about 85 yards a game for the last 3 weeks GB will have a 1000 yard rusher this year.
He has done that every week but 1 since the Denver game when he became the starter.
I know the stat doesn't mean as much as it once did but that is still pretty impressive.

Look at it this way... 1000 yards in 8 starts would equate to 2000 in 16... that's pretty damn studly.

Yared-Yam

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Since Grant became the starter in Week 8 he leads the league in rushing.

Ryan Grant: 717 Yards / 5.0YPC

LT: 668
Justin Fargas: 648
Brian Westbrook: 620
Willie Parker: 617

Grant is crushing everyone, and with a soft schedule coming up he should continue to dominate.

Tiger

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Grant is now averaging over 102 yards per game. Lets just hope he can break 1,000 yards that would be awesome.

Woodson21

Cheesehead
Reaction score
c_mac said:
That dude just gets me all hot and bothered what can I say.

I concur, he gets me wet.

What? When I see him play, I go and get a beer.

You guys are hella sick. i wouden't even say something liek that playin around.. :shock:

OP
OP
C

c_mac

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I just saw the first mock draft of the year and they have us taking the rb out of Illinois in the first round. Needless to say I lost all respect for that writer. There is no way we take a rb in the first round unless something drastic happens with Grant. He is our guy for the future and he is proving it week after week. First round next year we need a safety or maybe a TE or OL.

I take that back, don't we need to add some depth at DL?

wpr

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I like Mendenhall but I don't see him going in the 1st round to anyone.
He had a solid yr this yr (1500 yards) but only 218 yds as a Fr and 640 last yr.
GB may look to add depth at RB but they won't do so in the 1st round.

Zombieslayer

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Packerfan4Life said:

As much as I've been ******* the OL all year, I have to give them credit last Sunday. They did open up a lot of holes. :cool:

I just hope they can continue to do that.

Staff online

Members online

Latest posts