1. Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!

Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

It's NOT...

Discussion in 'Packer Fan Forum' started by Bruce, Dec 1, 2005.

1. Bruce

Bruce Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    It is NOT just the 12 World Championships, nor the domination since 1992 ...

... it isn't even just the Lombardi trophies and rings. Hell it isn't even that they name the Super Bowl trophy after our coach.

Probably the thing that drives them the craziest is the special relationship with its owners -- the fans.

Among the more than 300 Packers articles of NFL memorabilia in the Pro Football Hall of Fame is:

~~ 1923 -- [​IMG], 1950 -- [​IMG]& 1998 -- [​IMG]Green Bay Packer stock certificates [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Finally, acknowledging his own special relationship with fans:
    [​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG]
    Rest in Peace Brother!

2. bavpb

bavpb Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0

Finally a picture of PackerChick!!!!!!!!!!!! AAAARRRRGGGHHHHHHHHH take away that fr*##*ng pompom!!! :wink: :lol: :lol:

Good post anyway, Bruce!

3. DePack

DePack Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +1
    Bruce....nice post. I got a couple of those Certificates framed and hanging in my Basement/Barroom/Packerroom.

4. PackerChick

PackerChick Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +1
    yeah, which one am i anyhow?