1. Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!

Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

It's not nice to share

Discussion in 'The Atrium' started by CaliforniaCheez, May 28, 2006.

1. CaliforniaCheez

CaliforniaCheez Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
  2. kmac

kmac Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    I had that stuff 1st hour every day for 4 years of high school. I often gave it to friends. No one ever said anything to me.

3. ahaug82

ahaug82 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    Stupid schools and their bulllshit rules. :wall:

4. all about da packers

all about da packers Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    Oh, a topic where I can run wild with my law crazy rants! Will have to come back to post here once I have some more time.

5. tromadz

tromadz Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +3
  6. Heatherthepackgirl

Heatherthepackgirl Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    IMO I dont think anything should be shared, and kids should be informed of this by parents especially reaching middle school. I think kids should be taught this stuff when they can talk already, its never to young to inform your children. There is so much bad stuff out there with diseases that kids could catch. Kids are sexually active already hitting 11 years old. The biggest thing IMO is parents not talking to their kids. You cant never talk enough!!!

7. cheesey

cheesey Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +3
    When they said "shared" i'm pretty sure they meant "gave the kid a fresh piece of the caffiene gum". I think it's pretty dumb to suspend the kid for it. They should have just gave a warning not to do it anymore. THEN if they do it, suspend them. Now adays.....common sense or thinking is NOT allowed. Zero tolerence leaves NO room for THINKING.
    Like the little boy that took a 3 inch plastic gun from one of his action figures to school, and got kicked out. It was NOT a weapon, and didn't in any way appear to BE a real weapon. But because it was in the shape of a gun, this little kid is branded for life.
    Once again, common sense and thinking go right out the window.

8. MontanaBob

MontanaBob Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    Right Cheesey. And as my dad always told us kids, "don't share your underwear with anyone...you never know what may be in it when you get it back."

So I ain't sharing my drawers with anyone.................................well, maybe Packergirl. :lol:

9. cheesey

cheesey Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +3
    I don't share my undies with anyone either!!!
    (Hey........i must be rusting inside!!!! There's RUST stains on my undies!!!)LOLOLOL!!! :lol:

10. Heatherthepackgirl

Heatherthepackgirl Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    EWWWWWWWWWWW!! ROFL

11. kmac

kmac Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    Yeah, what Trom posted was just sick. My kids are going to Catholic school, and I've never been to church a day in my life.