Its looking like Cowboys RB Elliott might get this entire suspension wiped clean

elcid

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I thought that was by New Zealand or there-about? :tdown:

The difference is 2 letters (Austria-Australia).

You must be logged in to see this image or video!

Funny to see that the biggest fan on the forum is from Europe! Makes me feel like little less of an idiot for staying up to watch every game during the season knowing there is another nuthead in Austria doing the same and probably oversleeping for work too on Mondays :D

D

Deleted member 6794

Makes me feel like little less of an idiot for staying up to watch every game during the season knowing there is another nuthead in Austria doing the same and probably oversleeping for work too on Mondays :D

Well, let me put it this way, other than most North American fans I'm not that fond of night games as they start around 2:30 a.m. here. ;)

gbgary

Cheesehead
Reaction score
i think he'll eventually lose as brady did. his suspension might have to be served at playoff time which the boys definitely don't want. they'd all be better off just taking it now. jmo

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 6794

i think he'll eventually lose as brady did. his suspension might have to served at playoff time which the boys definitely don't want. they'd all be better off just taking it now. jmo

The Cowboys don't seem to agree with your take as head coach Jason Garrett told the media that Elliott is preparing to play on Sunday vs. the Giants until someone tells him otherwise.

D

Deleted member 6794

So how did u become a packer fan? Are u from here? And how long you been a fan

I was born and raised in Austria and have spent most of my life here but have been a Packers ever since first being exposed to football and learning about the uniqueness of the franchise in the smallest city in all of American professional sports. In the meantime I've become an owner of the team and been to Wisconsin and Lambeau Field several times enjoying every single trip to the most iconic stadium in the league, although the team probably wants me to stay away in the future as I haven't witnessed a single victory while being in attendance.

Pokerbrat2000

Opinions are like A-holes, we all have one.
Reaction score
I was born and raised in Austria and have spent most of my life here but have been a Packers ever since first being exposed to football and learning about the uniqueness of the franchise in the smallest city in all of American professional sports. In the meantime I've become an owner of the team and been to Wisconsin and Lambeau Field several times enjoying every single trip to the most iconic stadium in the league, although the team probably wants me to stay away in the future as I haven't witnessed a single victory while being in attendance.

*throws a buck into the kitty to keep Captain home and watching on TV* :coffee:

If I only read that last part, I would have had you pegged for a Browns or Bears fan ;)

OP
OP
Vrill

Vrill

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Well if this goes to court he wont miss any games this year. It'll be next year when he misses any (if any) - This is basically Tom Brady v2.0

Pokerbrat2000

Reaction score
Well if this goes to court he wont miss any games this year. It'll be next year when he misses any (if any) - This is basically Tom Brady v2.0
I hope they drag it out....longer it goes, the more controversial it gets and probably the more distracted the Cowboys are. :coffee:

H

HardRightEdge

Beautiful country, Austria. Of our many road trips, that was our favorite. I think Halstadt is my wife's favorite stop among our many trips. You know, I swear I saw a 'roo hopping across the road at Maria Worth. ;) It was dusk, maybe it was yeti.

D

Deleted member 6794

only if the current court action in Texas is won by the NFL or not decided by Friday.

Judge Henderson ruled that Elliott is eligible to play on Sunday because of the timing of the ruling. He will be suspended pending any further action starting in week 2.

Zartan

Cans.wav
Staff member
Reaction score
If Tom Brady could not win I doubt Zeek would win eather.

AmishMafia

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Had no idea. Would not have guessed English was not your native tongue.

Raptorman

Vikings fan since 1966.
Reaction score
Why? The NFL has the right and clear evidence.
Evidence? Really? They have photos and a women's statement. And there is no way to tell from the photos when the bruise's happened. It's not medically possible.

If you are with someone at 8PM and leave by 12, someone beats them at 7 before you get there, and bruise's show up in the morning, they then claim it was you that did it. Prove it wasn't you.

AmishMafia

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Evidence? Really? They have photos and a women's statement. And there is no way to tell from the photos when the bruise's happened. It's not medically possible.

If you are with someone at 8PM and leave by 12, someone beats them at 7 before you get there, and bruise's show up in the morning, they then claim it was you that did it. Prove it wasn't you.
He groped and pulled down a woman's shirt in public! She clearly did not want it. Watch the video and tell me he is innocent and not a potential embarrassment to the NFL.

As far as the alleged assault, the NFL had interviews with a dozen people and "thousands" of emails/texts/snap chats which have not been made public. Not sure how you can question The legitamicy of the evidence when you haven't seen it. The 5 person independent panel that investigated the matter were unanimous in their findings.

Last edited:

Pokerbrat2000

Reaction score
I would be fine if they retroactively tacked on a game for wearing this on draft day. :coffee:

Last edited:

gbgary

Cheesehead
Reaction score

the entire nfl investigating staff (except one person), the independent panel that reviewed the findings, and the independent arbitrator, all agreed on the suspension. there's enough evidence, and his documented behavior, to enforce a workplace disciplinary action. what would your boss do if you did something similar? embarrassing yourself and your employer has consequences. they didn't include the recent bar fight/assault he was involved in but said if they have to they will if a need arises in the future .

Members online

Latest posts