1. Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
  2. Announcement is LIVE: Read the Forum Post

IT'S EVIL DISCRIMINATION!!!!

Discussion in 'The Atrium' started by CaliforniaCheez, May 26, 2008.

1. PackerGeek

PackerGeek Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    You kinda just made my point. The way people treat you, the way they look at you becuase they can't see the problem. They way some people assume that since tehy've never heard of it it must not be real. that's exactly what happened in this thread. I don't think anyone in the thread actually advocated bannng Wi-fi or cell phones. But, 35 years ago if you advocated tearing up every sidewalk to put in ramps people would have called you nuts. But because it was done slowly as sidewalks were being replaced we've been able to make it happen. I

2. cheesey

cheesey Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +3
    I'm not and never have said they all are faking. I'm sure something can be done.........but it probably won't help them much. Maybe it will the next generation that has their problem. There won't be a quick fix that will help them.
    Unless they take my advice and move to an area thats free of those things.

I mean......has anyone here come up with any realistic ideas that can help them? Something real, that can be done? It's easy to say "They should do something for them", but not so easy to come up with REAL ideas that can really do something.

3. BangTheDrum

BangTheDrum Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0

This is some of the dumbest **** I have ever heard... wow

4. Zombieslayer

Zombieslayer Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    'Tis quite dumb.

But you know what I'm allergic to? Too much perfume or cologne. Hate when you can smell someone sooner than you can see them. Makes me sneeze too. I should have them banned in public places.

OK, folks, the correct way to apply perfume or cologne - after the shower, before you put your clothes on, spray the bottle twice in the air. Walk forwards through the spray, then backwards through the spray. It won't be overpowering, but if there is someone physically close enough to be intimate, they'd notice you're wearing it. THAT is the correct way to apply perfume or cologne.

5. cheesey

cheesey Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +3
    I myself sprayed a whole can of "AXE" on me. I mean, the commercials show that if you do that, babes will come out of the woodwork to get you......they wouldn't lie, would they???? :shock: