It's Black and Gold Week - bear with me

PackinSteel

Cheesehead
Reaction score
As my sig says I was born a Steeler fan and this is OUR week. So pardon me if I don't join in the Packer discussion much for the next 7 days. After the 5th of course we're all undefeated again :lol:

Go STEELERS!!

cheesey

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Hey Packinsteel! I will be cheering for you! I hope after the SB is over, you will be able to be a fan of the WORLD CHAMPS!
Now........poor Heather has to live with you holding THAT over her head till next season! LOLOL!!! :lol:

PackerChick

Cheesehead
Reaction score
PackinSteel said:
As my sig says I was born a Steeler fan and this is OUR week. So pardon me if I don't join in the Packer discussion much for the next 7 days. After the 5th of course we're all undefeated again :lol:

Go STEELERS!!

I like the steelers to win because Holmgren is a turncoat.

Daz666

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Probably just edging towards The Steelers but with the Packers not there till next season, I just hope to see a GOOD GAME

NDPackerFan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Daz666 said:
Probably just edging towards The Steelers but with the Packers not there till next season, I just hope to see a GOOD GAME

My thoughts exactly...we have to wait until next year to bring the Lombardi Trophy home, so the Steelers might as well win it for Jerome this year!

packerfan4ever

Cheesehead
Reaction score
since our team is at home i think the steelers take even though i think holgern did a great job and getting the seahawks,their and it is there first superbowl,and maybe the buses last,it was a toss up but i think the steelers have the edge.

OP
OP
P

PackinSteel

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Wish I could've been one of 'em. A lot of folks just driving up to Detroit simply to be there!

A friend of mine w/the Detroit media had a single ticket left but we put our NFL travel budget into the Steelers/Packers game. Besides, couldn't go w/o my wife! He's been emailing me all the official NFL press releases which is cool. Get to read all the players quotes, not just the ones that make good sound bites.

Gonna be a heckuva game but the Stillers will win it bigtime IMO.

GO STEELERS!!

Heatherthepackgirl

Cheesehead
Reaction score
cheesey said:
Hey Packinsteel! I will be cheering for you! I hope after the SB is over, you will be able to be a fan of the WORLD CHAMPS!
Now........poor Heather has to live with you holding THAT over her head till next season! LOLOL!!! :lol:

Your telling me Cheesy,,,lol,,,,

I am voting for the Steelers to win, I am married to PacknSteel...and that would make my hubby very happy..

But Big Ben still ISNT NO Brett Favre thats for sure,,,my favorite Steelers player is Ward...hes awesome!!!!

GO STILLERS!!!

cheesey

Cheesehead
Reaction score
One more day till the big game! Bet Packinsteel is going NUTS!
I think it's going to be a close game!

Members online

Latest posts