It's all TT's fault!

Status
Not open for further replies.

QuadCityPackerFan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
It's amazing how much blame can be heaped on one person. I think Ted is single handedly responsible for the N. Korean nuke issues, Osama's lack of toilet paper and Anna Nichole Smith's liposuction and breast enhancement.

I am sure that MM has had no input in any of TT's decisions. A lot of abuse was heaped on TT about keeping 4 TE's and only 4 WR's. Now, does anyone think that MM wasn't asked what he thought? Don't you think that MM was allowed maximum input into the issue? If he'd said 3 TE's, I think we'd have had 3 TE's.

I know MM is a rookie head coach, but he still has input. How good the input is, well, we'll see in a few years.

tromadz

Cheesehead
Reaction score
QuadCityPackerFan said:
I know MM is a rookie head coach, but he still has input.

but depack would disagree(im not starting trouble, depack said this), as would others.

theres lots of blame to go around for 4-12 last year.

and as for this season, its not even close to over.

calicheesehead

Cheesehead
Reaction score
tromadz said:
but depack would disagree(im not starting trouble, depack said this), as would others.

*****!!!!!!!! Trom do you read what you write? I'm not stirring it up, I just find this as amusing as back handed compliments. i.e. "I don't think you're as fat as other people do". Why would you bring up Depack in your reply if you didn't want to start it up?

This is what gets everyone going my man. You're an asset on this site, but you're diggin' the confrontations. Just a friendly observation. I'll butt out and let the sh$t begin, but this is how it starts.

tromadz

Cheesehead
Reaction score
cuz others disagree, man. as much as i DO agree with him, its not that simple. others actually disagree.

me and depack have been getting along pretty good. he wont send me pics of him yet, but...its a friendly atmosphere.

ps - depack, cmon man. [email protected]

Reaction score
Perhaps you hadn't noticed, but Ryan is pissed.

Perhaps you hadn't noticed, but this type of thread with remarks such as the first paragraph (TT responsible for the A. Nicole Smith, etc.) are responsible for a pissed off Ryan.

Perhaps you fail to realize that Ryan is fed up to the point where he won't deal with this crap and rather shut down the site for good.

Grow up.

*LOCKED*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts