It's a BIG mistake to look past the Bears

ivo610

Cheesehead
Reaction score
just like this year people thought just because we beat the giants in the regular season it shouldnt be a problem

dbain21

Chicagoland Packer Fan
Reaction score
I still dont think I am over that 07 loss. Dont know if I ever will be.

Ya, and thats pretty much how every playoff loss is if you think about it. Last year in arizona....boy I still get a pain in my stomach when I think about the end of that game.
Now, just imagine what it'll be like if we lose this game....we won't ever get over it. At least I wont.

PackerFanLV

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Guys, I don't think the team is over looking the bears good thing where just fans. I know that we must stop the run because in week 17 martz did a stupid thing and went away from it, cause forte was gashing us in that game. Capers plz stop that run.

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
Guys, I don't think the team is over looking the bears good thing where just fans. I know that we must stop the run because in week 17 martz did a stupid thing and went away from it, cause forte was gashing us in that game. Capers plz stop that run.

Team isnt....but I hate how some fans are expecting a blow out

I dont expect a blow out and in fact I can see the Bears winning this...

I EXPECT the Pack to win, but anything can happen

The o-l gives Rodgers some time the passing game should be fine...If Rodgers is patient and doesnt force things, we can **** and dunk on them...Running game will come it wont be a pretty running game, but just enough

I am not worried ONE bit about our D

We have shut down Philly run game, and the mighty Turner the Burner

Our D stopped the all mighty Philly Wr and the even better Atlanta wr..

Hester is the wild card...He runs wild might be our only worry..

emaugust

Cheesehead
Reaction score
As long as there is no precip the day of or day prior to the game the field doesn't bother as much as if it were wet. Oh...and with the bears fans are already claiming victory since they got their way with this absurd anthem nonsense and their absolute belief in this vanilla week 17 offense of theirs they are assuming victory already......I wouldn't worry about being the fan base overlooking the opponent.

Everything else aside, the Anthem thing isn't nonsense. Jim Cornelison rules and is a powerful singer. I mean, unless you want some lackluster American Idol reject to sing the anthem.

PackFanatic

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I agree, fans do not play the game. McCarthy has the team in his control and I know that the Packers are NOT looking past this game. Both teams have to play on the same surface, the same conditions and actually are pretty even excepting for the “D”. Green Bay’s “D” is better. The only variable in the game is if the Zebras let both teams play and are not biased towards the home team as I have seen in the past.
So, if the variable is not there then the Packers should win the game. If the Packers lose it has still been an awesome season. I will be totally thrilled if the Packers get to raise the Halas trophy in Chicago. That would be the most awesome finish to the season. GO PACK GO!! ! !

Members online

Latest posts