It will be dissapointing if....

Forderick

Cheesehead
Reaction score
You are sure the Packers cheated in 2010? How? What proof do you have? You wouldn’t post you are sure about such a claim without having even a shred of evidence to support it, would you? Do you think every Super Bowl winning team cheated? Or do you believe every team in the league cheats?

I believe every team in the league cheats, to an extent. Some do it more than others, but like I said earlier if you aren't cheating you aren't trying.

While i can't prove the packers cheated, even if they were caught, I wouldn't care because they won. You can steal all the signals, but if you can't execute it won't matter.

If you honestly believe that the Patriots were the only team to cheat, or the only team that would cheat, you are naive.

Forderick

Cheesehead
Reaction score
OK so you are obviously a Cheatriots fan.
Fine.
Let's look at your responses, shall we?

You don't have anything unless you can prove that the Packers cheated.
Your team cheated. They were caught. So expect to get flack about that time to time.
If you don't like reading it about it here, the exit sign is very bright. You should have no problem finding your way out of here.

Since you missed it the first time, let me make it even more clear this time.
The Patriots have not won one single SB since their coach, the infamous Bill Bellichik (Bellicheat) was caught cheating.
In other words: Bellicheat has yet to prove himself of winning his first SB fair and square. Therefore he is overrated. And to further show that he is overrated, 2008 18-1. Need I "say" more?

I can't "speak for everybody but myself:
First of all, I can't stand liars and those who flip-flop and change their minds. One should have integrity and be reliable.
When Burnt Fart said that he was going to retire/quit then he should have stayed retired.
But instead he weasels out of it not once but twice just so that he can end up playing for a rival team to stick it to the Packers GM because he was butt-hurt that he lost the starting job and didn't take one ounce of responsibility for his actions. And hurt his fans in the process while not giving a damn about hurting them even though they stuck with him through the bad playoff losses.
Until you experience that with your team, I guess I just shouldn't expect you to understand.
How would you feel if Tom BradyBunch went and played for the Jets?

Regarding Favre, yes he waffled, but at the end of the day, why does it matter where he ends up when the packers no longer want him? Its time to let it go, most sane people have.

I don't think you realize how hard it is to win a super bowl, cheating or not. How does making 2 more super bowls, and losing the first one to the Giants on one of the luckiest plays in all of football make you overrated. Going 16-0 and then making the super bowl, is an amazing feat. How you fail to see that is just astounding. While they didn't win the super bowl, that Patriots team was still the best team in the league that year, just not on super bowl day., when they really needed to be.

Again, Belichick is the primary reason the patriots are competitive every year. They may never win another super bowl again with Tom Brady, but to say Belichick is overrated, IS STUPID. He has been to 5 super bowls and is competitive every year. So I guess by that logic, since McCarthy has only won 1 super bowl, and has failed to make another, he must truly suck?

and for the record I am a Packers fan. And if they cheated in 2010, I wouldn't care, they won the super bowl. You can cheat all you want and gather all the information you need on a team but if the players and coaches can't use any of that and execute, then it won't matter. Winning is the only thing that matters, it doesn't matter how it gets done.

TJV

Lifelong Packers Fanatic
Reaction score
I believe every team in the league cheats, to an extent. Some do it more than others, but like I said earlier if you aren't cheating you aren't trying.

While i can't prove the packers cheated, even if they were caught, I wouldn't care because they won. You can steal all the signals, but if you can't execute it won't matter.

If you honestly believe that the Patriots were the only team to cheat, or the only team that would cheat, you are naive.
I am not naive, other teams have probably cheated. Neither am I foolish enough to make such a blanket accusation without evidence. Since there is no evidence to support your allegation that every team in the league cheats, I have a question for you: What do you call someone who believes something with no evidence or factual basis upon which to support that belief?

IMO saying/posting 'if you aren't cheating you aren't trying' is a display of ethical bankruptcy.

Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts