It’s Time!

rmontro

Cheesehead
Reaction score
At some point his antics are too detrimental to the team. He already had leadership issues, this isn't going to make that any better.
A lot of people have denied for a long time that Rodgers doesn't have the best leadership skills. This current episode is just more evidence to the contrary.

There’s no question Rodgers is generationally talented. But imo he’s not as good as Brady at finishing big games.
Another thing he's not as good as Brady at is playing for teams with good defenses.

Grandpa is getting old, you’ll have to accept he’s not with us much longer.. he’s going to a better place. Lol
Detroit? :)

thequick12

Cheesehead
Reaction score
First time I have ever been told that I was too old to understand. Weird. Rodgers and Mahomes will be surpassed by future QB's that are deemed most talented or greatest and this argument will go on forever. By then I won't care as much about it and you will have seen great QB's come and go. Stay a fan of the Packers whether they be good or bad. Thanks for the apology. Right back ya.

No I didn't tell you that...I asked you a question. That was just a theory I had as to why you assumed you were being talked down to cuz that wasn't my intention

And yeah man no hard feelings over any of this stuff ever...

Of course I'll still like the Packers even if they're bad but I've been spoiled as a packer fan and I don't wanna give that up

Although I do think Love has a real chance

rmontro

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Although I do think Love has a real chance
I think MLF has a lot on the ball, and he seemed pretty excited about the Love pick. I think he stands a good chance of doing something with him. If nothing else, I'm guessing Love will follow the system more closely than Rodgers.

If Rodgers doesn't play this year though, Bortles is probably starting. At least for the first part of the season. He might be able to do something.

TEXPAC2

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Did I read that Rodgers is a free agent in 2022? Surely they mean after the 2022 season?

Members online

Latest posts