It’s Time!

thequick12

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I disagree with that. So you don’t care how he represents the Green Bay Community? I don’t believe that or possibly you said that claiming ignorance, but as with law.. ignoring the stop sign or not caring to obey it is no excuse, further the judge will still hand you a ticket regardless of your opinion.

I think a sports star can have a dynamic impact (good or bad) on community. I’m sorry if that sounds like Grandpa talking, but there’s more to life than just Winning. I’d like to Win also, but not by stepping on others or by condoning unrighteousness behavior. That’s ironically what Rodgers is trying to portray, he just has a childish way of going about it.

No I do not care how he represents the GB community, and that's nothing to do with ignorance of anything. I don't live in GB I have no fondness for it other than Lambeau Field. To me it's just a place I go to watch a fhof qb do something special...

I'm all about righteous behavior but we don't know any of the details of what really happened between the FO and Rodgers, and other players.

I agree being selfish isnt righteous and I have no defense for that.. other than most people forget you did them a favor before you're done doing it but I'm not gonna let that stop me from doing people favors.

Reaction score
No I do not care how he represents the GB community, and that's nothing to do with ignorance of anything. I don't live in GB I have no fondness for it other than Lambeau Field. To me it's just a place I go to watch a fhof qb do something special...

I'm all about righteous behavior but we don't know any of the details of what really happened between the FO and Rodgers, and other players.

I agree being selfish isnt righteous and I have no defense for that.. other than most people forget you did them a favor before you're done doing it but I'm not gonna let that stop me from doing people favors.
Hey. It’s never too late to Not be Notso :tup:
(Inside joke here).

He’s been our QB for 16 seasons, let’s quit pretending there’s not a pattern to his behavior that’s unbecoming.

Not Notso. I’m a criminal PI wanna-be (just always followed criminal behaviors and for years it has fascinated me).
Aaron Rodgers reminds me of those criminal cases (I’m using this as a comparative not literally accusing him of criminal behavior) whereas you follow the circumstantial dot to dots. Sooner or later the dots connect and the picture comes into focus. He’s been the common denominator of drama going back his full tenure. We’ve blamed players, we’ve blamed Coaches, we’ve blamed everyone and everything but Aaron Rodgers.
(I myself defended him on many an occasion). But if this were an investigation and I were Jodie Foster ;), I’d commit 100% of my resources catching him in the act of his next crime of drama. He’s that obvious. I’d put my career on the line that Aaron Rodgers is a seriel drama Queenster and the only surprise to me is this took this long for us to catch him! :laugh:

Last edited:

thequick12

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Hey. It’s never too late to Not be Notso :tup:
(Inside joke here).

He’s been our QB for 16 seasons, let’s quit pretending there’s not a pattern to his behavior that’s unbecoming.

Not Notso. I’m a criminal PI wanna-be (just always followed criminal behaviors and for years it has fascinated me).
Aaron Rodgers reminds me of those criminal cases (I’m using this as a comparative not literally accusing him of criminal behavior) whereas you follow the circumstantial dot to dots. Sooner or later the dots connect and the picture comes into focus. He’s been the common denominator of drama going back his full tenure. We’ve blamed players, we’ve blamed Coaches, we’ve blamed everyone and everything but Aaron Rodgers.
(I myself defended him on many an occasion). But if this were an investigation and I were Jodie Foster ;), I’d commit 100% of my resources catching him in the act of his next crime of drama. He’s that obvious. I’d put my career on the line that Aaron Rodgers is a seriel drama Queenster and the only surprise to me is this took this long for us to catch him! :laugh:

I mean I agree with your assessment of Rodgers as a person and I have since the beginning when he told Favre first thing..."I'm gonna be better than you"

And my opinion has not wavered and was validated by my own personal interaction with the dude the one time we crossed paths...

However notso fast haha he's still the most talented qb to ever play, ever in the NFL. Only Mahomes has a chance to over take him for that title...and I don't think you wanna let a player like that go so easily because it could be 30 years of losing before you find another one. So in my opinion you gotta take advantage of it while you can

AmishMafia

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I mean I agree with your assessment of Rodgers as a person and I have since the beginning when he told Favre first thing..."I'm gonna be better than you"
That doesn't bother me at all. And if I was Favre, I would have laughed and just said, "I hope so, kid!"
...and I don't think you wanna let a player like that go so easily because it could be 30 years of losing before you find another one. So in my opinion you gotta take advantage of it while you can
I agree. But it's not up to the FO. Rodgers has his panties in a bunch and the hissy fit is continuing. If he doesn't want to play, he doesn't want play. At some point his antics are too detrimental to the team. He already had leadership issues, this isn't going to make that any better.

LetzBreel

Cheesehead
Reaction score

And my opinion has not wavered and was validated by my own personal interaction with the dude the one time we crossed paths...

However notso fast haha he's still the most talented qb to ever play, ever in the NFL. Only Mahomes has a chance to over take him for that title...and I don't think you wanna let a player like that go so easily because it could be 30 years of losing before you find another one. So in my opinion you gotta take advantage of it while you can
The greatest QB to EVER play the game? Please. That's just silly. Amazing how todays players are anointed that title so quickly. Not even the greatest of his time. In the conversation but c'mon.

Half Empty

Cheesehead
Reaction score
The greatest QB to EVER play the game? Please. That's just silly. Amazing how todays players are anointed that title so quickly. Not even the greatest of his time. In the conversation but c'mon.
To be fair, he said 'most talented', and (as always, who's going to define that?) I think that he's a lot further up that list.

thequick12

Cheesehead
Reaction score
The greatest QB to EVER play the game? Please. That's just silly. Amazing how todays players are anointed that title so quickly. Not even the greatest of his time. In the conversation but c'mo

I believe I said most talented...are you really gonna argue Tom Brady can do the things Aaron Rodgers or Patrick Mahomes can do?

LetzBreel

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Most Talented? Define that for me. Greatest? Define that for me. You are leaving out so many QB's. The NFL has been around a longggggg time. By the way, I never will argue about Brady or Mahomes because I couldn't care less about them. To me it's just dumb to brand anyone most talented, greatest, etc.

Reaction score
he's still the most talented qb to ever play, ever in the NFL
That may be so. But being talented had gotten us 1 SB win in 13 years as a starter. It’s apparent that talent and real life results don’t always match up. Probability says his best years are behind him, he might play elite level for 2-3 seasons tops, but at some juncture his play declines. Grandpa is getting old, you’ll have to accept he’s not with us much longer.. he’s going to a better place. Lol

are you really gonna argue Tom Brady can do the things Aaron Rodgers or Patrick Mahomes can do?
There’s no question Rodgers is generationally talented. But imo he’s not as good as Brady at finishing big games.
I’d say finishing a Championship is far more vital than Stats or wild card Card Hail Marys wouldn’t you?

Last edited:

LetzBreel

Cheesehead
Reaction score
This is perfect. Sounds like a lot of you are sick of my pot/kettle problems so in 3 days when we finally find out what #12 is going to do there won't be anything to talk about. Hang in there all, it won't be long.

thequick12

Cheesehead
Reaction score
A different opinion really bugs some of you people. Good.

Doesn't bug me...but I do think you're wrong about qbs of the past being as talented as a Rodgers/Mahomes...those 2 can quite simply do things physically that nobody else in nfl history has ever been able to do

And yeah to echo @Schultz

Who is your most talented of all time?

Definition of most talented the eyeball test...it's clear that guys like Rodgers/Mahomes are on another level with the plays they are capable of making not just physically but mentally

LetzBreel

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Doesn't bug me...but I do think you're wrong about qbs of the past being as talented as a Rodgers/Mahomes...those 2 can quite simply do things physically that nobody else in nfl history has ever been able to do

And yeah to echo @Schultz

Who is your most talented of all time?

Definition of most talented the eyeball test...it's clear that guys like Rodgers/Mahomes are on another level with the plays they are capable of making not just physically but mentally
I don't have a most talented of all time QB because there isn't one which is the point I was trying to make. As far as those 2 being to be able to do things that no else has, IMO that's just not true. All of the really good QB's throughout NFL history have had the ability to be great. Would you agree that they have gone about it in different ways? Would you agree that they all bring something unique to the table? I just don't believe that you can label any one player "most talented". It's an opinion, it's not written in stone.

LetzBreel

Cheesehead
Reaction score
It bothers me when you choose to not have an opinion and then talk down to people about there opinion.
I always have an opinion and that's what gets me in trouble. It usually isn't your opinion which seems to be THE problem.

thequick12

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I don't have a most talented of all time QB because there isn't one which is the point I was trying to make. As far as those 2 being to be able to do things that no else has, IMO that's just not true. All of the really good QB's throughout NFL history have had the ability to be great. Would you agree that they have gone about it in different ways? Would you agree that they all bring something unique to the table? I just don't believe that you can label any one player "most talented". It's an opinion, it's not written in stone.

Put it like this man Tom Brady is better at winning superbowls than Rodgers but can Tom Brady make the throws Rodgers can absolutely not...could Joe Montana absolutely not

Do you get it? The greatest, is the complete thing, team included. Most talented takes into account just the players individual talent. Because for example Aaron Rodgers outplayed Tom Brady by leaps and bounds in the nfccg he was clearly the more talented qb on the field that day but his team did not win the game...get it?

gopkrs

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Put it like this man Tom Brady is better at winning superbowls than Rodgers but can Tom Brady make the throws Rodgers can absolutely not...could Joe Montana absolutely not
The opposite is also true. Brady and Montana can/could make throws that ARod couldn't. Brady is much better at threading the needle and Montana could really put a touch on the ball when it called for it.

LetzBreel

Cheesehead
Reaction score

Do you get it? The greatest, is the complete thing, team included. Most talented takes into account just the players individual talent. Because for example Aaron Rodgers outplayed Tom Brady by leaps and bounds in the nfccg he was clearly the more talented qb on the field that day but his team did not win the game...get it?
Errrr duh, no please help me out.....and I'm the one that talks down to people. Get over yourself. One more thing, your post is absolutely wrong. Brady and Montana can and could make the same throws. Aaron Rodgers outplayed Tom Brady in the NFCCG? What game did you watch? Who won? Who lost? Herein lies the difference in Rodgers and Brady. Rodgers probably looks at that loss as a personal success. If Brady took the L, he would take the blame. Get it?

thequick12

Cheesehead
Reaction score
The opposite is also true. Brady and Montana can/could make throws that ARod couldn't. Brady is much better at threading the needle and Montana could really put a touch on the ball when it called for it.

I don't buy that for one second...watch some more replays Rodgers has all the touch too and threading the needle Brady better haha that's laughable

thequick12

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Errrr duh, no please help me out.....and I'm the one that talks down to people. Get over yourself. One more thing, your post is absolutely wrong. Brady and Montana can and could make the same throws. Aaron Rodgers outplayed Tom Brady in the NFCCG? What game did you watch? Who won? Who lost? Herein lies the difference in Rodgers and Brady. Rodgers probably looks at that loss as a personal success. If Brady took the L, he would take the blame. Get it?

Yes I do...you just said the same thing I did with different words. Brady had the better team Rodgers the better individual game. Difference between greatest of all time and most talented of all time...the goat found a way to get the W despite not playing a very good game. While the most talented was bested by the goats teammates on defense

And I'm sorry but no Montana and Brady were/is not the elite throwers of the football that Rodgers or mahomes is

Further by saying "get it" it does not indicate I'm talking down to you...if you feel that way that's in your head , don't get all in you feelings haha...and you may be too old to understand the way younger people speak. If that's the case I apologize for the misunderstanding but I value your opinion I just don't agree with it

Which is ok... right?

LetzBreel

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Yes I do...you just said the same thing I did with different words. Brady had the better team Rodgers the better individual game. Difference between greatest of all time and most talented of all time...the goat found a way to get the W despite not playing a very good game. While the most talented was bested by the goats teammates on defense

And I'm sorry but no Montana and Brady were/is not the elite throwers of the football that Rodgers or mahomes is

Further by saying "get it" it does not indicate I'm talking down to you...if you feel that way that's in your head , don't get all in you feelings haha...and you may be too old to understand the way younger people speak. If that's the case I apologize for the misunderstanding but I value your opinion I just don't agree with it

Which is ok... right?
First time I have ever been told that I was too old to understand. Weird. Rodgers and Mahomes will be surpassed by future QB's that are deemed most talented or greatest and this argument will go on forever. By then I won't care as much about it and you will have seen great QB's come and go. Stay a fan of the Packers whether they be good or bad. Thanks for the apology. Right back ya.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts