is this Grossman on new years eve?

Zero2Cool

I own a website
Reaction score
Yer hair tends to look longer when its all sticking up an ****. Even knowing that, it does look like an oler pic, but I haven't paid my attention to his head to know the difference.

cheesey

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Yer hair tends to look longer when its all sticking up an ****. Even knowing that, it does look like an oler pic, but I haven't paid my attention to his head to know the difference.

Too busy watching his butt????LOLOLOL!!! Just kidding Zero! Couldn't resist!!! :rotflmao:

OP
OP
longtimefan

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
Zero2Cool said:

Too busy watching his butt????LOLOLOL!!! Just kidding Zero! Couldn't resist!!! :rotflmao:

oucccchhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Zero2Cool

I own a website
Reaction score
Zero2Cool said:

I was TRYING to watch his ***, although some goofy guy in a bright orange jacket with his elbows pointed out kept thrusting into it. :shrug:

PackerLegend

Cheesehead
Reaction score
the guy on the right I think is supposed to be Grossman too...

You must be logged in to see this image or video!

cheesey

Cheesehead
Reaction score
cheesey said:
Zero2Cool said:

I was TRYING to watch his ***, although some goofy guy in a bright orange jacket with his elbows pointed out kept thrusting into it. :shrug:
I wasn't "thrusting" into anything! Ol' Rex hired me to keep strange men from trying to watch his butt, and with Zero constantly there, it turned into a full time job!

Zero2Cool

I own a website
Reaction score
I wasn't "thrusting" into anything! Ol' Rex hired me to keep strange men from trying to watch his butt, and with Zero constantly there, it turned into a full time job!

When you are in the closet denial is expected.
Step out, sir cheesey, we will accept you in your true character form.

Members online

Latest posts