Is this a thing now?

Mondio

Cheesehead
Reaction score
On packer/lion game day it probably is for the St. Brown family. Depending on what happens to EQ next year it’s likely a half Lions half TBD jersey next year.

McKnowledge

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Psst.. the parent's last name is Brown, not St Brown.

Personal life[edit]​

St. Brown speaks fluent French and German in addition to his native English. He used all three languages when he announced his commitment to play football at Notre Dame in 2015.[26]

He has two younger brothers, Osiris and Amon-Ra; both are wide receivers. The three brothers' last name is St. Brown, while their parents' last name is Brown. Osiris plays for the Stanford Cardinal[27] and was previously a four-star recruit coming out of Mater Dei High School in California,[28][29] while Amon-Ra played for USC[30] before being drafted by the Detroit Lions in the 2021 NFL Draft.[31] Their father, John, is a former Mr. Universe.[32]

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Equanimeous_St._Brown#:~:text=Personal life[edit,Mr. Universe.[32]

sschind

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Well that's really weird then.
John Brown (the dad) was a bodybuilder in the late 70's and early 80's. He was a very flamboyant and outspoken competitor. He decided that Brown was too common of a name so in order to give his kids a chance to stand out her changed their last names to St. Brown. As if Equanimeous, Amon-Ra and Osiris didn't stand out enough.

I can just hear some school official "Oh, you mean Equanimeous St. Brown. Yeah, I've heard of him. I thought you said Equanimeous Brown"

tynimiller

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I don't think I've ever seen anything like that in my life.

Brady Quinn's sister when he played Ohio State in the NC did it for his and AJ Hawk's jersey. She was Aj's girlfriend at the time and later became his wife.

You must be logged in to see this image or video!

OP
OP
XPack

XPack

Cheesehead
Reaction score
John Brown (the dad) was a bodybuilder in the late 70's and early 80's. He was a very flamboyant and outspoken competitor. He decided that Brown was too common of a name so in order to give his kids a chance to stand out her changed their last names to St. Brown. As if Equanimeous, Amon-Ra and Osiris didn't stand out enough.

Their full names are:

Equanimeous Tristan Imhotep J. St. Brown
Amon-Ra Julian Heru St. Brown
Osiris Adrian Amen-Ra St. Brown

Imagine the pain they have to go through filling up forms. :D

OP
OP
XPack

XPack

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I don't think I've ever seen anything like that in my life.
It's quite common in soccer and called half and half jerseys. Usually by "fans of the game" but not of any team wear this.
Or in similar cases to St. brown families with two different causes to support.

tynimiller

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I thought I'd see more of it when Peyton left Colts in my home town....but NOPE. They all just showed they never were Colts fans at all and instantly became Bronco fans overnight.

rmontro

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I thought I'd see more of it when Peyton left Colts in my home town....but NOPE. They all just showed they never were Colts fans at all and instantly became Bronco fans overnight.
Well, some people are fans of players, instead of teams. That would seem like a good use of those half and half jerseys. Would a Packer fan wear a four way Favre jersey made up from Atlanta, GB, the Jets, and Minnesota? Yeah, probably not, with that last team in there.

Schultz

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Shouldn't the question be would a Favre fan wear the 4 way jersey? I am pretty darn sure a Packer fan wouldn't.

El Guapo

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I think that the real question is about the dad. If he was a former Mr. Universe bodybuilder (I'm thinking back to Arnold's "Pumping Iron") in the 1970s/80s, then he's GOT to be dissappointed that all of his kids grew up to be skinny WRs. :roflmao:

swhitset

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I think that the real question is about the dad. If he was a former Mr. Universe bodybuilder (I'm thinking back to Arnold's "Pumping Iron") in the 1970s/80s, then he's GOT to be dissappointed that all of his kids grew up to be skinny WRs. :roflmao:
They cant get away with the pharmaceutical help that dad most likely had in the 70s

AmishMafia

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Well that's really weird then.
I though his father said at one time that he thought "St. Brown" would look good on a football jersey.

The game seemed to be an Aman-Ra St Brown tribute broadcast. It also didn't hurt that mom is easy on the eyes.
Poppa, did you miss the part where his father could snap you in two with his pinky?

Overall, very impressive brood they have raised. Smart, athletic and confident - all three good character kids (as far as I know). Good parents that took the role seriously and spent a lot of time with them.

Firethorn1001

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Their full names are:

Equanimeous Tristan Imhotep J. St. Brown
Amon-Ra Julian Heru St. Brown
Osiris Adrian Amen-Ra St. Brown

Imagine the pain they have to go through filling up forms. :D

Someone was a Stargate fan. Emptied out the Goa'uld names.

(If you get that, you're a rare breed of geek/football fan)

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts