Chamuko

Cheesehead
Reaction score
ONLY 2 1&10.
ONE Interception.
Four Incomplete passes.
A bunch of Penalties.
One Sack...

A couple af BIG returns, special team have nothing special on it !!
:evil: :beersign:
Trailing 10-0

And it is still 1st quarter !!!!!

Looks bad, very bad.

The only thing is that Defense seems to bend but not break. :beersign: :beersign: :pals: :beer:

OP
OP
C

Chamuko

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Seems that we have just got a FREE 1&10 and got saved of the 2nd interception !!!

At least one more 1&10 given by the Patriots as we seem to be totally hopeless !!! :evil:

Favreforever721

Cheesehead
Reaction score
HEY! We got some SPECIAL special teams. They recovered a muffed fumble on NE 8 yd line. We better score now! :evil:

musccy

Cheesehead
Reaction score
OK, some positives...Lenon appears to have some good pass coverage skills

-BJ is punting well

hmmm, that's about all for positives so far! Even Brett looks ugly as of 3:00 to go in teh 2nd

musccy

Cheesehead
Reaction score
OK, that pick (#2 official, #3 really) was....ugh....settle down Brett....I was hoping the "playoff Brett" would have gone into hibernation.

tromadz

Cheesehead
Reaction score
here we go...the fan meltdown. brett looked good. an interception on a 3rd and 35..not his fault..the penalties will be cleared up. GB is always a good non-penalty team. Defensively...we did ok when Jenkins and KGB were in..but its a revolving door on the line, so the coaches can see who is good...so dont worry about that too much either. Collins almost had a pick..carroll made 2 plays...and 2 taunts..i hate that ******. and its only been 1 half. Lenon looked good...thats interesting.

musccy

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I agree w/ your fan meltdown, so trust me, I'm only commenting on in the moment stuff, not doomsaying for the regular season, but they look like CRAP right now...and the 3rd game is the preseason game you actually sort of care about. Brett has been WAY off target, Oline has opened up nothing (but so-so pass protect), KGB is horrible vs. the run...they're exposing him big time....

Again, I'm not trying to comment on how this relates to the regular season...just that they look like CRAP right now.

OP
OP
C

Chamuko

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Packer Chick I pinched myself and it is not a dream..... ouch ouch ouch.. Gotta go I have dinner out with my beautiful wife.... :twisted:

Sad for the pack :(

Happy for me :twisted: Some COLD CORONAS and a couple of TEQUILA SHOOTS will make me forget this game !! :twisted: :mrgreen:

PackerChick

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Chamuko said:
Packer Chick I pinched myself and it is not a dream..... ouch ouch ouch.. Gotta go I have dinner out with my beautiful wife.... :twisted:

Sad for the pack :(

Happy for me :twisted: Some COLD CORONAS and a couple of TEQUILA SHOOTS will make me forget this game !! :twisted: :mrgreen:

Sure Cham. Have a nice dinner. This madness has to stop. :tantrum:

agopackgo4

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Chamuko said:
ONLY 2 1&10.
ONE Interception.
Four Incomplete passes.
A bunch of Penalties.
One Sack...

A couple af BIG returns, special team have nothing special on it !!
:evil: :beersign:
Trailing 10-0

And it is still 1st quarter !!!!!

Looks bad, very bad.

The only thing is that Defense seems to bend but not break. :beersign: :beersign: :pals: :beer:
well make that three INT's

MassPackAttack

Cheesehead
Reaction score
We need help...there is no way tp spin this...NE is just pushing us around. LB's are be blown away...offense has some terrible play calling.

Same old stuff....Where is the Bates magic on D?

....Poppinga has no pop...coverage is lax...KGB, Collins, Harris are the only true starters. Get some ex-pats come next week and start over

Not good...

tromadz

Cheesehead
Reaction score
SlickVision said:
Do does this loss mean the Packers are out of the Playoff race?

if you ask the majority on this board..yes. some people dont understand the preseason.

Members online

Latest posts