Is there Play By Play this week???

Zero2Cool

I own a website
Reaction score
i can't find it on the sight. im stuck watching the bears and bucs! ugh!

Yep, even though PF.com won't allow me to post my highlight videos here for you (psst, go to my site for them) I am still doing the play by play for PF.com and its members.

Tiger

Cheesehead
Reaction score
yah the choice of games this week sucks ***..Steelers-Panthers, Browns-Ravens or Bears-Bucs...urghhhh terrible selection to choose from. :-(

Ryan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
millertime said:

Yep, even though PF.com won't allow me to post my highlight videos here for you (psst, go to my site for them) I am still doing the play by play for PF.com and its members.

You can certainly post your videos here, the mods have been instructed to watch for advertisement from other sites. One of them pointed out there is an advertisement in the middle of your video(s) so they have been removed.

I even allowed them when there was an ad as the end in the credits, but when it's stuck in the middle that's a bit much, I had them pulled.

Ryan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Anyone that can't find the link it's always available (even when there isn't a game) on the left in the main menu under "Game Day!" click on "PF Play by Play".

Zero2Cool

I own a website
Reaction score
Zero2Cool said:
millertime said:

You can certainly post your videos here, the mods have been instructed to watch for advertisement from other sites. One of them pointed out there is an advertisement in the middle of your video(s) so they have been removed.

I even allowed them when there was an ad as the end in the credits, but when it's stuck in the middle that's a bit much, I had them pulled.

It's gonna just make those ppl go to my site to view them instead of staying here to view them. I was trying to do you a service with a little kickback for my site.

If you decide to allow it, plz let me know. I won't be posting anymore videos here until that is done as they are not allowed.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts