Is Ted interested in this guy?

HyponGrey

Caseus Locutus Est
Reaction score
My misconception? I wouldn't point that, like Don, you have trouble counting to 7 had you not been so snarky. That's 9 names you got there, dude.
That I did miss. Bottom names there are GVR and Quess, so I'm forced to concede. No snark btw, just confusion (obviously so if I missed my count by 2 :confused:)

H

HardRightEdge

That I did miss. Bottom names there are GVR and Quess, so I'm forced to concede. No snark btw, just confusion (obviously so if I missed my count by 2 :confused:)

Thanks for that acknowledgment.

My original point was that if we draft an OL in the first 3 rounds (Q or somebody else), it would be with the expectation we'd keep him. That makes either Newhouse or Sherrod the odd man out, with GVR (and Datko, etc., etc.) as PS possibilities.

One of the most important things to come out of this upcoming pre-draft OTA is how Sherrod looks. If he's still limping around like when he came off PUP last year his days in football may be over.

On an unrelated topic, the other most important issue of this OTA is how Bishop looks. That kind of hamstring tear can be a career ender.

Darth Garfunkel

Cheesehead
Reaction score
H

HardRightEdge

if we draft another freakin linemen in the 1st round i'll cancel my NFL Sunday ticket.

I dunno, rodell.

If Sherrod comes into this pre-draft OTA still limping and the right guy is still left on the board, we could go there. I'd say there's a good chance both Pickett and Raji will need replacing by this time next year, so if the right guy is on the board....

I'd say there's at least a 60% chance it will be a lineman of one kind or another.

I guess some people like following college football, though I can't say I recommend it.

rodell330

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I dunno, rodell.

If Sherrod comes into this pre-draft OTA still limping and the right guy is still left on the board, we could go there. I'd say there's a good chance both Pickett and Raji will need replacing by this time next year, so if the right guy is on the board....

I'd say there's at least a 60% chance it will be a lineman of one kind or another.

I guess some people like following college football, though I can't say I recommend it.

Oh by all means if it's a stud d-linemen take him. Pickett is long in the tooth and Raji i know he won't be re-signed next year so we will be thin at that spot. What i meant was o-linemen, to draft two guy's in the first rd back to back and not have your left tackle of the future in either of the two is good enough to look for one in the third or fourth rd. If you are not going to get the dude from A&M don't waste a pick on another freakin tackle please. I'd much rather see a DE or DT. I'll even settle for a Wr..the more weapons for #12 the better.

Members online

Latest posts