Is Super Bowl XXXI on DVD anywhere?

G

Figured I'd make my first post to the forum (hi all) an easy one. Does anyone know where I can buy a copy of Super Bowl 31 on DVD?

I'm able to find 1-30 on DVD, as well as 32 and a few later ones, but I can't find 31 anywhere other than on VHS. From somewhere in the UK or Europe is best (UPS, etc, seem to add an imaginary $40 for shipping on $10 items), but from anywhere in NTSC or PAL format is fine really.

Thanks,
Matt

OP
OP
G

The title you've posted appears to be a season review for 96/97 (and is unclear about whether it contains the actual SB game in entirety). It's also a VHS tape - try searching Amazon for "superbowl xxxi" with "DVD" checked: nothing. Also, I dunno about the US, but most retailers here stopped selling VCRs in 2004, so I'd be nuts to buy anything other than DVD.

I had Googled for it and it appears that there is no actual SB 31 on DVD, except for DVD-R conversions off eBay. Everything else appears to be season highlights or special interest. I'm gobsmacked NFL Films, Polygram or the Packers themselves haven't released this on DVD - it's their most recent SB success, after all.

Thanks for the response anyway. I'll have to keep hunting...

OP
OP
G

Just a follow-up to prevent anyone wasting their time: found a copy on DVD on eBay.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts