1. Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!

Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

Is Koren Robinson a bad guy?

Discussion in 'Packer Fan Forum' started by Zero2Cool, Sep 17, 2006.

1. Zero2Cool

Zero2Cool I own a website

Ratings:
    +8
    at first glance koren looks a shade like andre rison
    [​IMG]

2. Zero2Cool

Ratings:
    +8
    Found an interesting comment here. .... Robinson's alchohol level of 0.11 figures out to about 7 bottles of beer in a 3-4 hour span. Not exactly falling down drunk - more like what the commercials call 'buzzed driving'. ....

3. 4packgirl

4packgirl Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    since he's a follower, let's hope to God that he follows driver's example & becomes a man of his word. :)

4. packedhouse01

packedhouse01 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +1
    Alcoholism is a sickness. Many alcoholics don't know even know they are alcoholics until they hit rock bottom. Being an alcoholic means you're sick, it doesn't necessarily mean you're a bad person. Does the fact this guy has a drinking problem lead you to believe that he is unstable? Sure it does. It means he's fighting two battles everyday; 1) to stay sober 2) to make enough plays to stay on the roster. The first one is the most important because nothing else is possible without that first step. I wish the guy well. I hope he can find a way to have a long career in the NFL.

5. Since69

Since69 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +1
    loosey-goosey??? Was O'Cain Koren's kindergarten teacher?

Ya know what? I really, really couldn't care less what the beat writers think about KRob being a Packer. This was a very smart, very safe move for us. Anybody who pauses for a moment of objectivity can see that.

6. packedhouse01

packedhouse01 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +1
    If nothing else, it was a move to try and add some talent. If they guy does turn out to be out of control and can't play, at least you can say you gave him a chance and you gave your team a chance to be better.

7. Zero2Cool

Ratings:
    +8
    The Packers can cut him without losing hardly anything due to some clause' in his contract.

Its a win win situation.

8. Timmons

Timmons Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +1
    I agree with Zero, there's not much downside to this. If he screws up in public, he won't be riding any kids bike in Green Bay next year.

The could help our team but it certainly isn't going to change the outcome of our season.

9. Ryan

Ryan Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +2
    Didn't see the game today, did he do anything?

10. subin

subin Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    Not really. Average kick returns, basically. I did notice that he was getting into fights frequently after the play, Saints players probably made comments about him being an alcholic or something.

11. kmac

kmac Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    He started 3 fights. That raised a red flag with me. The media is going to be all over his *** if he keeps starting crap like that.