Is it wrong...

Zero2Cool

I own a website
Reaction score
to have hoped for Vernon Davis, but find as many positives in our pick(Hawk) as possible?

I wanted Davis, but I wanna find reasons to be stoked about Hawk. I jus don't wanna be a hypocrite or flip flopper lol...

porky88

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Why is it wrong to support a Green Bay Packer?

I wanted MArio Williams Reggie Bush or Vernon Davis more but HAwk is still as solid as they come.

wpr

Cheesehead
Reaction score
It's like candy. Maybe you wanted a Snickers but they gave you a Twix. It's all good. Enjoy.

kmac

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I think that having a LB on your team that plays with the burning desire to rip someone's head off is something to be excited about. Especially when that LB is a consensus All-American with blistering speed.

CalifPacker

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Zero2Cool said:
to have hoped for Vernon Davis, but find as many positives in our pick(Hawk) as possible?

I wanted Davis, but I wanna find reasons to be stoked about Hawk. I jus don't wanna be a hypocrite or flip flopper lol...

After the Hawk pops the ball loose from a devistating hit you'll feel better. :lol:

PackerChick

Cheesehead
Reaction score
wpr said:
It's like candy. Maybe you wanted a Snickers but they gave you a Twix. It's all good. Enjoy.

It is also like a trip you want to go on. you want to go to Hawaii, but wind up in Las Vegas instead.

OP
OP
Zero2Cool

Zero2Cool

I own a website
Reaction score
PackerChick said:
wpr said:

It is also like a trip you want to go on. you want to go to Hawaii, but wind up in Las Vegas instead.

Is that to imply we are going to lose a lot of money because we gambled?

or bad analogy?

Members online

Latest posts