Is it possible for the Packers to not play the Cardinals two weeks in a row?

Hauschild

Cheesehead
Reaction score
We had some issue the first 2 games we played minny but now I think we have those all addressed and here is how I think the game would go if we played them.

We kick off to minny and then Favre first pass is picked off by Woodson for a TD. We kick off to them again and then the first play is a run, Bj hit AP so hard the ball pops out and Clay picks it up for another TD. 3rd series we take them 3 and out and then our O hits the field and scores and it just keeps going like that.

Yeah, and then your right arm comes crashing down violently as you slam the SNOOZE button on yer alarm clock.

Jess

Movement!
Reaction score
I'm all for throwing the Arizona game if it gives us our best shot at another game against Minnesota.

Like i've said in the past, I don't think we're going to the Super Bowl anyways, so if we're going to lose I want to at least get another shot at the Vikings. I feel like with the way the Vikes are playing right now, it would at the very least be closer. I still think they would win, but it would be a much closer game than either of the first two.

OP
OP
red4tribe

red4tribe

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I'm all for throwing the Arizona game if it gives us our best shot at another game against Minnesota.

Like i've said in the past, I don't think we're going to the Super Bowl anyways, so if we're going to lose I want to at least get another shot at the Vikings. I feel like with the way the Vikes are playing right now, it would at the very least be closer. I still think they would win, but it would be a much closer game than either of the first two.

While I don't want us to lose next week, as I think the best idea is to gold onto the #5 seed, I would love to play Minny again. That's why I was rooting for them to win last night, so they would get a bye and the we could have a shot at them in the Divisional Round. But it looks like, unless the Eagles lose and the Vikings win, that the Eagles will be the #2 seed.

Members online

Latest posts