Is it more exciting to be a Packer fan in Wisconsin or someplace else in the world?

Where is it more exciting to be a Packer fan?

• In Wisconsin

Votes: 18 54.5%
  • Someplace else in the World

Votes: 15 45.5%

• Total voters

Kitten

Feline Cheesehead
Reaction score
I always grab my nfc championship stuff when Im headed to chicago. I think that must hurt them a little more.

Still wish it would have been against favre last season. That would have been epic.

Nice one, Ivo! :) Represent! I wanna start wearing my gear here in Philly and those Eagles fans aren't feelin the Packers considering the Packers were the alpha and the omega of the Eagles this year. They also ruined a QB or two. I've noticed a lot more Packers fans running around Philly since the SB, could be bangwagon fans or just fans that can't help showing their Packers pride. I kind of wanna run around and rub it in a little bit and press all their buttons, considering we don't play the Eagles next season unless it's a playoff game.

neilfii

Hall of Fame Fan
Reaction score
I would love to invite all of you to stay at my house so you could enjoy the Lambeau experience but I'm afraid some of you might be nut cases or serial killers. :fright:

But if they are Packer fans they can't be all bad ... right?:chisux:

PFanCan

That's MISTER Cheesehead, to you.
Reaction score
I just wish more people around me like football, let alone the Packers!

I do, but I am a bit to the south in London, UK.

It's a bit depressing around here in that everyone only talks about futbol, not football. Chelsea this, or Man U that... Whatever. Don't even get me started on cricket!

Rugby is cool though. I am amazed that those guys don't get killed, for real, on the field.

I voted that it is better to be a fan in Wisconsin. Outside, you just don't get the comraderie. I would have loved to run outside after the Super Bowl and cheer with all my friends. Instead, I screamed into a pillow so I didn't wake my children (it was 3:30 AM).

On the other hand, it is cool to occasionally run into a fan here or there. I've had beers with strangers in airports just because one of us had Badgers or Packers gear on. It kind of makes us instant-friends. Always amazes my wife (who is not from WI) that this happens. I think it's cool.

brett2520

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I enjoy living in north Florida where the Jagu(aren'ts) stink and there are fans of alot of teams. It is nice to talk football and to rub it in that we are the champs. Plus it is an opportunity for me to spread the Packer fanbase. We just need one more Super Bowl so we can have five so my friend, the cowboy fan, doesnt say "all i gotta say is five super bowls."

Big E

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I would love to invite all of you to stay at my house so you could enjoy the Lambeau experience but I'm afraid some of you might be nut cases or serial killers. :fright:

Well, I can promise you that I am neither a nut case nor a serial killer. Of course that's exactly what a nut case serial killer would say...

greenandgold

I'm Dirty Hairy Callahan
Reaction score
Well, I can promise you that I am neither a nut case nor a serial killer. Of course that's exactly what a nut case serial killer would say...

Just because I like to sit nekkid on my bed and ****** all my guns doesn't make me a nut case!

PackMan13x

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I'm 20 minutes from Pittsburgh. I loathe the Steelers because of this. But I must say this is a great time to be a Packer fan around here. I can't help but to represent every time I go out in public right now. I always have, but not as much as the last month+...

Poppa San

* Team Owner *
Staff member
Reaction score
I enjoy living in north Florida where the Jagu(aren'ts) stink and there are fans of alot of teams. It is nice to talk football and to rub it in that we are the champs. Plus it is an opportunity for me to spread the Packer fanbase. We just need one more Super Bowl so we can have five so my friend, the cowboy fan, doesnt say "all i gotta say is five super bowls."

..and three more times they choked. Or just yawn and say we had six NFL championships before your team existed and seven since then. The league IS older than the super bowl.
Packers.com | Super Bowls & Championships

Forget Favre

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Seeing how the world is going on today with all the wars, natural "disasters," conflicts, I think it's best to be a Packers fan wherever it's safe.

mhnessie

Full On Cheesehead
Reaction score
I do, but I am a bit to the south in London, UK.

It's a bit depressing around here in that everyone only talks about futbol, not football. Chelsea this, or Man U that... Whatever. Don't even get me started on cricket!

Rugby is cool though. I am amazed that those guys don't get killed, for real, on the field.

I voted that it is better to be a fan in Wisconsin. Outside, you just don't get the comraderie. I would have loved to run outside after the Super Bowl and cheer with all my friends. Instead, I screamed into a pillow so I didn't wake my children (it was 3:30 AM).

On the other hand, it is cool to occasionally run into a fan here or there. I've had beers with strangers in airports just because one of us had Badgers or Packers gear on. It kind of makes us instant-friends. Always amazes my wife (who is not from WI) that this happens. I think it's cool.

Same here in Germany, only a few people are interested in American Football.
Living in Green Bay or Wisconsin is defintely a plus because you guys there have the opportunity to visit a Packers game at Lambeau Field.
And also buying some Packers gear like jerseys, sweatshirts etc. is not that easy here in Germany so you have to order from the U.S.
However, i am hoping that there will be a NFL Season 2011 so that my dream will come true to see the Packers playing at Lambeau Field.
Flights are already booked ;)

PackersRS

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Living in Green Bay or Wisconsin is defintely a plus because you guys there have the opportunity to visit a Packers game at Lambeau Field.
And also buying some Packers gear like jerseys, sweatshirts etc. is not that easy here in Germany so you have to order from the U.S.
However, i am hoping that there will be a NFL Season 2011 so that my dream will come true to see the Packers playing at Lambeau Field.
Yeah, man. Save some money and make the travel. Specially if there's a late home game.

It's totally worth it. I wanna go to another one next year, if there's one!

GreenBayGal

Cheese Goddess
Reaction score
I cannot comment for Packer fans in WI, but it is pretty darn sweet outside of it.

Last year at the Cowboys game a fan from Canada sat next to me. Once in a life time trip for him. Took his savings, left his wife home & came to GB. He was having a ball; the game, HOF, Lambeau Field, etc. I gave him a cheese wedge ring to bring home to his wife. :)
In front of me was another guy from Canada who also took out his savings, left his wife home & came to GB for the game. He wasn't having as much fun though because he was a Cowboys fan. :( I tried to make up for it with my GB Packer fan hospitality. Hopefully I converted him.

Forget Favre

Cheesehead
Reaction score

Yeah, man. Save some money and make the travel. Specially if there's a late home game.

It's totally worth it. I wanna go to another one next year, if there's one!
Fans from far away and out of country who come to Wis. to watch the Packers should be nominated for the HOF as Packers fans.

Forget Favre

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I don't quite understand the question.
Isn't it exciting to be a Packers fan no matter where you are because the Packers are always exciting?

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts