Is it just me ?

• Thread starter I asked LT to delete my acct
  • Start date

Dirty Sanchez

Cheesehead
Reaction score
H
In a previous life, I LOVED the trolls. Hell even I posed as a Bears fan ... WELLHUNGBEARSFAN... and posted some unbelieveably stupid stuff all over the net. ...and WELLHUNG sooooo hated the Packers and NE Wisconsin.
How do we know your not a double spy..........or even a triple spy?Bill? I think a PERSONAL ATTACK may be a brewin'"

Croak

Vincit qui patitur
Reaction score
Raptorman is a long time poster and actually a pretty good guy, although we might wonder if he is brain damaged for cheering for the Vikings. ;) But all in all, he is a good contribution to our forum and definitely not a troll.

Mondio

Cheesehead
Reaction score
He may not be a troll, but I'm sure he smells like one! Why do all the trees on the Missippi and St. Croix lean west? Because Mini soda sucks!

mongoose

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I feel the force is great here. Pack attack thuder cat hoooooooo!
Btw in not a troll maybe a hobbit but not a troll.

Mondio

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I have a charity run thru there called the "Human Fund" Feel free to donate generously this time of year

yooperpackfan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Or has there been a noticeable absence of visitors to the forum this season spoiling for an argument ??. It`s been great, but also a bit earie too.
Perhaps the NFL is losing more fans than just me.
If it wasn't for the Green Bay Packers I wouldn't waste my time watching NFL games.
The prolific number of advertisements and flags has worn me down.
If you ain't watching you ain't gonna be posting.

OP
OP
I

I asked LT to delete my acct

If it wasn't for the Green Bay Packers I wouldn't waste my time watching NFL games.
The prolific number of advertisements and flags has worn me down.
If you ain't watching you ain't gonna be posting.

But wouldn`t it cost a vast amount more to watch on TV without the advertisements ?

Poppa San

* Team Owner *
Staff member
Reaction score
But wouldn`t it cost a vast amount more to watch on TV without the advertisements ?
Or maybe the NFL could realize it priced itself out of the market and decide to go with fewer ads. Less money for the players. We know the league and owners won't take a smaller pile.
:unsure::tdown::confused::):D:laugh::roflmao:

OP
OP
I

I asked LT to delete my acct

Or maybe the NFL could realize it priced itself out of the market and decide to go with fewer ads. Less money for the players. We know the league and owners won't take a smaller pile.

Our game is the same over here Pop. Sky TV has destroyed football for ordinary fans.

Sky King

Reaction score
The prolific number of advertisements and flags has worn me down...
There's a heckuva lot of truth in your statement. Last week I was discussing this very subject with two friends of mine, one a Bears fan and the other a Vikings fan. Both echoed your words almost verbatim. All three of us were in agreement that games not involving our own teams are unwatchable for the reasons that you cite. Even those games have become a challenge to view without the help of a DVR.

For many years now I have stopped watching the NFL on TV as soon as the Packers' season has come to a close. The non-game action "filler" has now become way too dominant. A three-and-a-half-hour broadcast consists of a three hour bombardment of Zales, Mercedes, Nationwide, Papa John's, etc. commercials. Not to mention the talking heads and their droning.

You're not alone Yooperfan.

weeds

Fiber deprived old guy.
Reaction score

I read somewhere during the week that NFL is doing just THAT this weekend (if this is Week 16..I can't keep that stuff straight). I don't remember the specifics but ostensibly during week 16 they were going to cut back on the commercials during the game ... I believe that "TV timeouts" are going to be shelved for one week.

So, if you notice a difference make sure that you go everywhere you can to talk this notion up BIG TIME... yeah, it was in the NY Times:
http://www.nytimes.com/2016/11/11/s...ngs-shorter-games-fewer-commercials.html?_r=0

Members online

Latest posts