Is it just me ?

• Thread starter I asked LT to delete my acct
  • Start date
I

I asked LT to delete my acct

Or has there been a noticeable absence of visitors to the forum this season spoiling for an argument ??. It`s been great, but also a bit earie too.

Dirty Sanchez

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Or has there been a noticeable absence of visitors to the forum this season spoiling for an argument ??. It`s been great, but also a bit earie too.
You're just asking for a personal attack, aren't you?!?!?!?!? LOL, Just kidding obviously. I agree, that is a good thing.

OP
OP
I

I asked LT to delete my acct

You're just asking for a personal attack, aren't you?!?!?!?!? LOL, Just kidding obviously. I agree, that is a good thing.

I`ve had enough of those thanks DS....lol. It`s been interesting without visiting meat heads.

Poppa San

* Team Owner *
Staff member
Reaction score
Well not to long ago we were 4-6.
Vikings, Bears, and '9ers were in the same situation and that is where a majority of our problem children come from. As well as having beat the Seahawks, not many had a reason to gloat. Surprised we haven't gotten much from Detroit but we did beat them also.

Pokerbrat2000

Opinions are like A-holes, we all have one.
Reaction score
the current viking fan on here will do. at least he admits his O line sucks and we will demolish them this Sunday. I'll drink to that!

I think Raptorman is trying to lull us all into a false sense of security, so if the Vikings do happen to win, he can back on Sunday and tell us how much the Packers suck. :coffee:

weeds

Fiber deprived old guy.
Reaction score
In a previous life, I LOVED the trolls. Hell even I posed as a Bears fan ... WELLHUNGBEARSFAN... and posted some unbelieveably stupid stuff all over the net. ...and WELLHUNG sooooo hated the Packers and NE Wisconsin.

XPack

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Only Lions can troll us now and they are about to lose the division, so probably back at home tails tucked in.

mongoosev

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I think Raptorman is trying to lull us all into a false sense of security, so if the Vikings do happen to win, he can back on Sunday and tell us how much the Packers suck. :coffee:

lol I hpe not. he seems legit though. In any case we have 'half-drunk' buggy to put him in his place if he does some reverse psychological voodoo sh909808t on us.

Forget Favre

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Packers suck!
My team is number one!
We will sack Rojers and crush the Green adn yllo so bad, well, just really bad wen we play ya! OK?

There.
Better now?

Members online

Latest posts